bastardino et al

alpha

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by snappy139:

Ok... sorry to any and all if those found my comments to be offensive. No harm intended so lets all be cool in the gang about this shit!!!! ok?

Now you are saying something worthwhile

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

I can't believe that I was so busy today that I missed all this!!

All I saw was alpha on the post and I knew it would provide some prime entertainment!

Bungee, why would you even want to involve yourself in this one? That's like jumping into an alligator pit!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

LOL..Have a good weekend everyone. (Imma running by the way). It's been fun, sees you all Monday, you're alright Alpha. Not too many dudes can hang toe to toe with me. Most run away mumbling, LOL. I shall leave you to your mumbling peeps, heh heh. Yous all got me through today and I thank you for it. Go J E T S.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by cathyo:

I can't believe that I was so busy today that I missed all this!!

All I saw was alpha on the post and I knew it would provide some prime entertainment!

Bungee, why would you even want to involve yourself in this one? That's like jumping into an alligator pit!

Sowee, most other posts put me to ZZZZZZ. Have a good weekend. Just enjoying myself. I humbly bow to Alpha and Bastardino. Light dims, curtains close, see ya...Hasta manana...

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by bungee:

LOL..Have a good weekend everyone. (Imma running by the way). It's been fun, sees you all Monday, you're alright Alpha. Not too many dudes can hang toe to toe with me. Most run away mumbling, LOL. I shall leave you to your mumbling peeps, heh heh. Yous all got me through today and I thank you for it. Go J E T S.

loser!

------------------

signature.gif

Damn this post ran outa gas fast - what only 2 pages?......... lets see some more drama ..

ROUND TWO **(bell rings)**

cwm45.gif (well actually we do have one knock out snappy139 ... these WASPs dont have much staying power do they?

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

Originally posted by alpha:

dino -

look, egg-rollz - I'm not sure when/how/or where you came about ( I guess I fell off and you wanted to reign as new 'piss-people-off' guy? ).. .in any case, your jokes are blase, silly, half the times they dont really make much sense etc. I'm assuming you're a developer/programmer... . you get excessive time to play on the internet - probably can't mumble more than "ahhh errrpsss eeeekk hrmm" (in FACT, I'm willing to be you're one of those guys that's limbless and types with a forehead-stick (in FACT , I'm EVEN willing to go as far as saying your slave to a wheelchair, and all this "bad-assed attitude" is pent up aggression from the first day you recevied denials from Twilo Mgmt. regarding your wheelchair-access requests. .(it's ok! we shall dance FOR you!) .. .. middle-management probably owns your busted-ass and slides pizzas under your door at 2am while you widdle away at the keyboard and "get CRAZY on the 'net " .. anyway - sure, ur a funny guy, hell I might invite you to a party sometime and let you get "Loud and Wild" with some friends.. ..all for now buddha-boy

Zoya - Guess I'm a victim of "never cry wolf"... . .great,thanks.

My dear Hindu friend. I was delight to read such a witty passage about me. Did it take you and all your 19 billion hindu friends to come up with that one? Oh wait, I know, you asked Ganisha with his 20 arms and 10 penises what to say. Has anyone ever told you that you're hilarious, did you ever think about taking time off from the quicky mart and going to show biz?> Oh wait, we can't forget that the dot on your forehead is irreplacable, I mean it does serve as the center of balance as well as a security camera for the quicky mart. And the wheelchair joke, I mean common you have to do better than that. That's just sad.

Guest crystalmethodny

Finally some real entertainment!

Round one.. (ding ding)

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by bastardino:

My dear Hindu friend. I was delight to read such a witty passage about me. Did it take you and all your 19 billion hindu friends to come up with that one? Oh wait, I know, you asked Ganisha with his 20 arms and 10 penises what to say. Has anyone ever told you that you're hilarious, did you ever think about taking time off from the quicky mart and going to show biz?> Oh wait, we can't forget that the dot on your forehead is irreplacable, I mean it does serve as the center of balance as well as a security camera for the quicky mart. And the wheelchair joke, I mean common you have to do better than that. That's just sad.

blahblhalbahhbalbab racial slurring is SO unbecoming O'Year-Of-The-Rat.. .. I feel awful for your F5 key; to constantly refresh clubnyc for new posts/replies. See, chopstix, you're a "get-by"'er. ..(just "getting by"). . . You're that guy who had three herbosaur friends who leaned against the wall for the middle school prom.. .then the junior prom.. .the senior prom (unless at this time you were feeling "nutty" enough to take pops' Grey Goose and "throw a couple down in Buddy's 240SX". .you're BASICALLY the face of rejection .. the same guy who spends $300 a night going out ($250 to squeak your pimple-army past tough doors).. .look, stir-fryez . .just leave me alone.. please.... you're unrelenting hatred and general " badboyness" is sometihng I can't deal with. .. I can't work properly knowing that some guy deep in the underbelly of a corporate server room in manhattan who makes sure no one goes over their email quota is lurking over me, watching my every movement... .i cant LIVE tihnking that, deep, in the nasty jungles of "bastardino land", some evil man. .a very bad bad person, is using "penis" and "you" in the same sentence..... MAKE IT STOPPP .. SOMEONE.. ...dont you have a manager!! dont you have a computer to fix! leave me alone!! aren't there more ads to browse on love.aol.com . .

p.s. your mom like the sukki-sukki!

(had to!)

*giggle*