Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frisk-E Friday 1/13/06 Classics+Freestyle+Jimmy T

freshman000

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know nothing, pendejo. :bigfinge:

Damn right. I dont know shit other than to play with digital files.

Hell, I dont even know how to work a CDJ...ask Mr. Miami & Shroomy! (wud up dawgs!)

But you still aint playing or gettin paid...

so STFU and let people do their thang...zapingo!

PS: Everything you know,...is wrong! :bounce::spin:

Money is the last of my worries. I'm not one to play to get paid. Sorry.

P.S. You weren't even there. After all the posting and fuss you made, you weren't even there. So STFU!!! :bigfinge:

ya Vic - you made me all sad and silly upset about this...oh gawd I will never recover...hey coming to Derrick tonight bitches?

Stopped by Blue for a few drinks. It had been a while since I had been there. Thought the place was a little "dirtier" than the last time I was there. Bathroom was nasty as well as the floor. Maybe that was because it was 4 AM. ??

Introduced myself to Funk. Chatted for a few minutes. Nice to meet you Funk. Recognized a few other faces but didn't have time to chat to anyone else since I didn't stay long. My girlfriend made me leave since as she claimed..."some Ghetto dude won't leave me alone."

Thought the music stunk by the way...way too old school for me. Left by 4:30 AM.

Best music of the weekend was definitely Cedric at Space Saturday night. Then Ivanno took over about 4:30 AM and I about fell asleep. Snnnnzzzz.

Thought the music stunk by the way...way too old school for me. Left by 4:30 AM.

Best music of the weekend was definitely Cedric at Space Saturday night. Then Ivanno took over about 4:30 AM and I about fell asleep. Snnnnzzzz.

It was a classics & freestyle night, what did you expect?

Well, seeing how he liked Gervais, he couldn't have been expecting much in the quality department. :D

I wasn't expecting anything really per the music at Blue.

Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

The group I was with might have made it to Shine earlier Saturday but I was getting tired of paying double covers everywhere (for me and my girl) and we had a real late start. Would have loved to see Shine and Derrick Carter.

Next time I just won't bring "sand to the beach." :laugh:

Will be back soon to the beach.

I was getting tired of paying double covers everywhere (for me and my girl) and we had a real late start.

I don't think Blue was even charging a cover. (I could be wrong).

If you would have made an effort to be more resourceful, you could have contacted promoters through CP to put yourself on guestlists to avoid cover charges altogether. This is, of course, provided that you are willing to show up before the lists close. You can't blame others for your own shortcomings. :D

It was a classics & freestyle night, what did you expect?

I guess I was expecting more house and a cleaner bar. But then again I wasn't there long and it was late. I think Jimmy T was spinning. ?? As per liking Cedric's set. I meant it was good...not great.

I guess I was expecting more house and a cleaner bar.

This is a monthly party. And I'm very happy for that. Weekly parties get stale very quickly. Normally, this party is all house. This month was a special diversion. Check back next month. Usually two or more of the following djs are spinning: Sebastian, lyrik, Seth and Jimmy T.

As far as the cleaner bar goes, if you are a hypochondriac or have OCD, I suggest you bring a bottle of Formula 409 or Windex (I'm Greek and for us, Windex is the cure for everything) everytime you go out in Miami. :D

This is a monthly party. And I'm very happy for that. Weekly parties get stale very quickly. Normally, this party is all house. This month was a special diversion. Check back next month. Usually two or more of the following djs are spinning: Sebastian, lyrik, Seth and Jimmy T.

As far as the cleaner bar goes, if you are a hypochondriac or have OCD, I suggest you bring a bottle of Formula 409 or Windex (I'm Greek and for us, Windex is the cure for everything) everytime you go out in Miami. :D

Not obsessive compulsive nor am I a hypochrondriac. Just would rather hang out in plush place rather than a dump.

I am German, Irish and American Indian. Bourbon, Vodka, or beer is my cure for everything. :)