Clubplanet Nightlife Community

List Random, weird, Unique and Funny things about yourself Here.

deeelite1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i drink amost a gallon of milk every day... when i leave the bars or clubs ill usually stop off at a deli to grab a milk before the ride home..

I heard that is the best way to avoid a hangover.. it coats the stomach.

Ok... another random:

I cannot drink milk for the life of me. I have no allergy to it, I just can't drink it.. the thought makes me cringe

I HATE water and can barely even get down a few sips of it plain...

I'm the most disorganized person in the world, but my mess is an organized mess and I still know where everything is...

I always have to carry a book and a magazine or newspaper in my bag at all times, no matter where I'm going...

I always get my ipod headphones tangled up and I'm too lazy to untangle them on the train lol

when i was 13 i had a bad sinus infection.. instead of my sinuses draining through my nose they were draining into the back of my eye, forcing the eyeball out of the socket.. when i woke up one morning my eye was almost pushed out of my head.. i had to have surgery and now the vision and hearing on my right side are fubar...

when i was 13 i had a bad sinus infection.. instead of my sinuses draining through my nose they were draining into the back of my eye, forcing the eyeball out of the socket.. when i woke up one morning my eye was almost pushed out of my head.. i had to have surgery and now the vision and hearing on my right side are fubar...

wow.

at 13?

I can't imagine how scary that must have been to wake up and experience that.

Thank Goodness they were able to save your eye tho!!

Jesus. That had to have been terrifying to wake up like that.

Jesus. That had to have been terrifying to wake up like that.

yeah it wasnt fun... but then when they took the stitches out of my face they also took out the gauze pad from the surgery.. that was just as bad.. the lady went up through my nose and puled out this gauze pad that was smushed into my sinus cavity.. but she just kept pulling and pulling.. the gauze was like 4 feet long.. lol.. that was probably the weirdest expereince ever..

yeah it wasnt fun... but then when they took the stitches out of my face they also took out the gauze pad from the surgery.. that was just as bad.. the lady went up through my nose and puled out this gauze pad that was smushed into my sinus cavity.. but she just kept pulling and pulling.. the gauze was like 4 feet long.. lol.. that was probably the weirdest expereince ever..

OH

MY

GAWD

how awful..

is this a common thing that happens?

i know EXACTLY, what you mean. I have stuff

everywhere, no organization but I know where to find everything

..me too..like when i need a hair tie i know there is one by the foot of my bed on the floor lol.......

..i have too many weird things...i hate when people scratch other people's backs in the same room as me .......i can literally vomit at the site or thought of someone picking their face......

Ugh. You probably recall that whenever you see a magician pulling a long scarf out of a hat or his own mouth.

Did they have to do anything further to make sure the sinus drippage that caused the eye problem didn't happen again?

Ugh. You probably recall that whenever you see a magician pulling a long scarf out of a hat or his own mouth.

Did they have to do anything further to make sure the sinus drippage that caused the eye problem didn't happen again?

not sure but they did a terrible job.. ive been sick the last 3 weeks and i guess with all my sinus troubles and the pressure from a plane ride caused my ear canal to close and for the past 8 days ive had the same feeling you get when you have water in your ear.. NON-STOP!! i finally saw a doctor today, so hopefully in another day or two i can hear again.. woot!!

ok, i think ym threadjacking is done here..

I can curl my tongue in half lengthwise.

Show me a direction to someone's house in the most confusing european city just once, I will find it again 5-7 years later effortless with no map or anything.

Nice!

I can fold my tongue in 4 curls

and I'm like a living mapquest directory also 932.gif