Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SILVERBULLS bday review

thud.gif EXHAUSTED

Wow, my review and pictures coming soon. Wanna say thank you to everyone who showed up and got down and had fun. Thanks for those who sung happy bday for me at the end and thanks for the gifts. Hope everyone had as much fun as i did and from the looks of it everyone did. Thank you again for a good night.

yo first off i wanna thank gabe for having a SICKKKKK party last night.!! happy biorthday man always mad love for ya . it was good dancing our asses off with everyone that showed up byron,danny,dai,the old school dood with the cane hahahaha nigga was sick wit it yo whadda great vibe also i hadnt danced like that in a while it was nice meeting your brother and the rest of the peeps that showed up al his girl where was Erick!? you missed a sick party kid. thanks to the dj'S LOLA soo cute Keith ripped it with the tribal and the best Duo comming up in nyc you know who ya'll are. 1L lets do it again soon! who's birthday is it next? hahaa give this night a 9/10

Gabe it should be your BDay at least once a month. I new that you would bring together a crowd of true heads. I have to say that was one of the better parties of the year and there wasn't even a big name DJ. All the sets where tight. We got to hear every thing from deep, tech, tribal, to vocal. Jack was in the mother funkin HOUSE. THe live percussion made the night your boy on the Killed it. I can't say it enough this was one great party. Gabe people with your energy and vibe is what keeps House a live; keep it up don't stop doing what your doing.

This was probably one of the best nights I've had at sullivan room all year long. It was the best fuck it. These 4 dj's should spin together more often. Great great night.

That guy, Keith Blackstone was dropping sick beats that nite. One after another, with progression in his sets. Not to mention, smooth mixing. Guy def. deserves to open up somewhere big.

That guy, Keith Blackstone was dropping sick beats that nite. One after another, with progression in his sets. Not to mention, smooth mixing. Guy def. deserves to open up somewhere big.

check'em out this saturday back at Sully. Keith will be playin' the closing with some of his signature sick sounds.

simulus>respose

episode 002

back by popular demand...

together.jpg

Anyone that hasn't been to a "silverbull party" definitely needs to check it out. I had so much fun, and my friend who isn't even into house loved the music and had a great time. The DJs were all on point, the vibe was cool and the live percussion was amazing! As I've posted before I normally HATE live percussion but the guy was so good that it really enhanced the music. Happy birthday Gabe!

first of all, there was mad energy @ sully last thursday for gabe's birthday. second of all, just like gabe said;

everyone was in the house with much love:

tedd patterson

deepspell - al and cesar

down deep - mike and kevin

manny freytes

brian cox

luigi (lulu records)

... way too many heads to mention

couple random pics to follow>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Birthday-bwoyy!

114sb-n-fam.jpg

Lola and Silverbull