Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Well this RUMOR is totally true!!!

flite

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is funketeer so angry ? are you that unhappy/ lonely? if you need a friend i heard they range from 200$ and up on an hourly basis,, life is too short it aint worth it to be sour all the time HAPPY NEW YEAR bitch

why is funketeer so angry ? are you that unhappy/ lonely? if you need a friend i heard they range from 200$ and up on an hourly basis,, life is too short it aint worth it to be sour all the time HAPPY NEW YEAR bitch

You shouldn't take us seriously. We're only joking around. :D

Just where the hell do you "hear" all of these things?

happy new year

:party:

Whoop-dee-fuckin'-doo! Another nightclub in the bum-infested area that is Miami's downtown. I can hardly contain myself. :vomit2::D

THAT KITCHEN THAT FEEDS ALL THOSE SKELLS IN DOWNTOWN IS BEING MOVED ONCE THAT IS GONE THE "SKELLS" (BUMS") WILL BE GONE CAUSE THEY WILL HAVE NOWHERE TO EAT..... PERSONALLY I THINK THEY SHOULD JUST LINE THEM UP AND SHOOT THEM BUT THIS IS AMERICA JACK !

It isn't an issue of dance music support, it is an issue of knowing your market. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry thinks they can come down here and open a club, make millions, and get laid.

You can play dance music down here if you know your market. It may not be the specific sub-sub-genre that is in fashion with the cool kids, but it qualifies as dance music nonetheless. Space, crobar, Mansion, Shine, Blue, and various other places have successful dance nights. The trick is that they know how to market and what to do and what not to do. Miami may be a "little pond" compared to New York, but the big fish in this little pond exercise more absolute power over the scene than out-of-towners give them credit for.

Research, people. Research. Just being from New York or the UK isn't gonna guarantee you instant success down here if you open a club.

And I doubt it will be a "Twilo in Miami" ...If Phil Smith is smart he'll come up with something new rather than living in the past.