Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who plays harder music ? Deepdish or Lawler

spirit will have like 36 people in it, go with pacha

Infected Mushroom is the world's #1 live trance act and they only play a couple times a year in NYC, so I'd be surprised if a lot of people didn't show. I saw them play @ avalon about a year and a half ago and the place was packed to the walls. They have a big following.

lawler does not play hard house, infected mushroom will be harder than almost all of the stuff he plays

infected mushroom performs, they don't spin records, they have a very big following in ny, and spirit is not always empty

housejunkie, learn one thing about ny, a big draw does not mean the dj is good; perfect example is boris

lawler does not play hard house, infected mushroom will be harder than almost all of the stuff he plays

infected mushroom performs, they don't spin records, they have a very big following in ny, and spirit is not always empty

housejunkie, learn one thing about ny, a big draw does not mean the dj is good; perfect example is boris

I agree a large following does not mean the dj is good but boris has gotten a lot better and i can guaruntee you that the majority of people would have more fun at one of his parties as opposed to infected mushroom which nobody cares about.

Trying to figure out where to go tonight. Its either Crobar or Pacha. I have never heard either Dj spin. So which one plays harder beats ??? (if at all)

if you really wanna hear hard beats i suggest you go to pacha 2morrow nite for Carl Cox, non stop banging tech-house......now those are some hard beats

laaaaaaaaaaaawler has been very dark as of lates. if your "thing" is dirty, dark, progressive..then i will say lawler. deep dish will go harder but not as dirty as sir steve ;) unless your cup of tea is hearing "Say Hello" 100 x in one night? :P in my opinion, deep dish "proper" nights is well ovah back in 03...and lets leave it that way ;)

have fun

one love

indy xxx

I agree a large following does not mean the dj is good but boris has gotten a lot better and i can guaruntee you that the majority of people would have more fun at one of his parties as opposed to infected mushroom which nobody cares about.

if drugs dissapeared from this world, about 3 people would show up to crobar to hear boris

btw, look at djmag top 100 list, and see how many people don't care about infected mushroom

Sharam doesnt play hard at all, he spins mostly commercial stuff, lawler spins spins harder stuff...lawler is very cutting edge he plays a good blend of tribal and electro, id go with lawler if i were you.....sleep dish will be out of commission

lawler has gotten very electroish lately, his last set at spirit kicked ass but when I went to his lights out party @ wmc last year he was off. he isnt in ny often, so i wouldnt pass it up. as for sharam, imo he is the better of the two in deep dish. deep dish was off for a while, but going back to the last year and a half or so, they have been on. last time i heard dd/sharam was @ pacha in ibiza in september for their closing party, they were on point. definitly no 'sleep dish'.