Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Hangover Day!

crowina

I got drunk last night for the first time in years on beer, champayne, rumrunners, and a Long Island Ice Tea, and just like when I used to drink, I didn't get hungover. I was just woozy when I woke up but it goes away after I eat. I'm still a bit woozy though because I drank without my epilepsy meds, which I had to refill this afternoon.

I got drunk last night for the first time in years on beer, champayne, rumrunners, and a Long Island Ice Tea, and just like when I used to drink, I didn't get hungover. I was just woozy when I woke up but it goes away after I eat. I'm still a bit woozy though because I drank without my epilepsy meds, which I had to refill this afternoon.

Hi...first, I should tell you that I 'hijacked' this account from a friend of mine to look around, so it's not actually me. I haven't set up my own account yet, since I just got out of an LTR and started dating again... I'm pretty glad to be out of that relationship actually, so I'm not too sad about it. But let's not talk about serious, boring stuff like that right away! You really sound fun and that was exactly what I was looking for when I was browsing around here... I'd love to tell you EVERYTHING about me...and hear about you :) You'd have to email me at since I don't have an account. nicky_dawson66 at yahoo. I'll definitely send you a pic if you write me, since you can't see me on here... I'm def looking forward to hearing from you soon..

Hi...first, I should tell you that I 'hijacked' this account from a friend of mine to look around, so it's not actually me. I haven't set up my own account yet, since I just got out of an LTR and started dating again... I'm pretty glad to be out of that relationship actually, so I'm not too sad about it. But let's not talk about serious, boring stuff like that right away! You really sound fun and that was exactly what I was looking for when I was browsing around here... I'd love to tell you EVERYTHING about me...and hear about you :) You'd have to email me at since I don't have an account. nicky_dawson66 at yahoo. I'll definitely send you a pic if you write me, since you can't see me on here... I'm def looking forward to hearing from you soon..

WTF? :laugh: Easy there, tough guy! :laugh:

i drank 1/2 a bottle of sambuca... and nothing.