Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victor Calderon - most overrated dj period

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First time hearing Calderone and I couldn’t stop saying holly shit the music is amazing. Sooooo glad I avoided crack den and JP, I’m so done with that crap. What time did VC close? I got there at noon and left after 6 PM. Great time hanging out with some really cool gay guys J Love Crobar, everyone is always nice, great vibe. Only thing that was not cool is few sweaty guys with shirts off but that did not stop me from having fun.

First time hearing Calderone and I couldn’t stop saying holly shit the music is amazing. Sooooo glad I avoided crack den and JP, I’m so done with that crap. What time did VC close? I got there at noon and left after 6 PM. Great time hanging out with some really cool gay guys J Love Crobar, everyone is always nice, great vibe. Only thing that was not cool is few sweaty guys with shirts off but that did not stop me from having fun.

think they closed at like 8 30 or so ...

Victor had his kid in the booth with him and had him que up the last song or some shit ...

hope he had ear plugs on the little guy

think they closed at like 8 30 or so ...

Victor had his kid in the booth with him and had him que up the last song or some shit ...

hope he had ear plugs on the little guy

bro it was sick when he brought up the lil guy and wife...we were all in the booth with him and i was the one that yelled at victor to let the lil guy que up the last track....

so sick he had the head phones on and rocked out the knobs....deff. a moment.

everyone can go on my myspace page and check the pic...i wasnt working so the camera was away but my buddy jessica took one for me.

look at my comment that she left with the pic of lil vc....so sick

www.myspace.com/R3JOHELB

Instead of doin the usual JP thang, wanted to try something different...usually, I would only hear Victor for an hour just to get a taste and leave cause I'm not big on afterhours....HOWEVER

Sheldon Romero's latest CD is SICKER SOBER than Victor Calderone live & really effed up...sorry VC fans

Maybe it was me but I really didnt feel any vibe in the place although it was pretty packed at that time (8-11) but I really couldnt stand it anymore waiting around for it to 'pick up'

However, whenever a new track came on, random guys would be hootin and hollaring and naming the tracks ...kinda like being at a gay version of a JP party...if that makes any sense

or maybe it gets better really late in the afternoon, but I had to bounce at 11since I was there since 12...cool thing is I was chillin with all my friends we had a safe and happy new year and I guess that's what counts. ;)

Shoulda went to Roseland.