The Biggest Scammer on Ebay

HAZE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the ferraris ferrari actually went after...some of those were confiscated..

i think they speak some kind of russian in uzbekistan..prolly mixed in with some arabic..ive flown Uzbeki Air...that shit was nuts...i had no clue where these people were from..and im usually good with nationalities

i'm usuallly good to thats why im Fascinated right now because its like a WHOLE part of the world i never knew existed....

where were you going that you flew Uzbeki Air?

i'm usuallly good to thats why im Fascinated right now because its like a WHOLE part of the world i never knew existed....

where were you going that you flew Uzbeki Air?

i was going home one winter..and for some fuckin odd reason uzbekistan air flew the NYC-Belgrade-Tashkent-Bombay route...thank god i got off @ Belgrade...i couldnt handle any more..and i was in fucking first class...

i was going home one winter..and for some fuckin odd reason uzbekistan air flew the NYC-Belgrade-Tashkent-Bombay route...thank god i got off @ Belgrade...i couldnt handle any more..and i was in fucking first class...

Did they serve you food? what kind? how was the plane?

you keep telling urself that ...maybe u can call up 7 On Your Side and they can go after him
just like you keep telling yourself he wont get caught..

fact of the matter.. people are on to him.. its only a matter of time till he gets his..

whats even more remarkable is that you seem to be rooting for him which i dont get..

i didnt bother eating...it was a 747-300...and because it was the holiday season..they had all these decorations taped up on the inside of the plane with like fuckin masking tape...what a mess

wtf?

lmfao who puts up decorations in an airplane?

did they have lights on the wings too? hahaha

was the pilot dressed as frigggin SANTA?

im not rooting...as bad as this dude is...he still had the nuts to do what he did...sorta like Barry Minkow and ZZZ Best ...its interesting he pulled it off
how can you say he pulled it off yet? it just happened pretty recently..

why not reserve judgement until the authorities do their job?

im not rooting...as bad as this dude is...he still had the nuts to do what he did...sorta like Barry Minkow and ZZZ Best ...its interesting he pulled it off

i agree.

i've been on the blog for it all morning and I even was on the interpol site.. lmao

how can you say he pulled it off yet? it just happened pretty recently..

why not reserve judgement until the authorities do their job?

dude..they cant catch osama who blew up 2 buildings..a boat..2 embassies..etc...and u expect me to believe theyre gona waste time going after this guy?

dude..they cant catch osama who blew up 2 buildings..a boat..2 embassies..etc...and u expect me to believe theyre gona waste time going after this guy?
comparing the head of the the biggest terrorist organization to a lowly ebay scammer is pretty dumb.. why wouldnt they waste time? enough people are causing a stink about it..

ill make sure to bump this thread up when hes caught