Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Gabo Bad in Bed?

theplant

Vote.

A + He's a Deespell. He's incredible. Just if he would play some damn hiphop it would so much better.

A - He's a Stymie. Decent so long as he doesnt take a nappypoo on you.

B + He's a Phatman. Like a good yoga session. Just all those highkicks in the air make you sort of wonder.

B He's a Gotmilk. He doesnt care if you hate him. He's there just to pass the time.

B - He's a Slickslider. If he friggen shut up already, it would be so much better.

C+ He's a cookie. If he doesnt puke on you, youre good.

C. He's a DGModel. You dont care how great he is in bed. You are there just for the 7 course breakfast the next day.

Guest gabo
I would give him this one, caused he would never shut up about those threesomes.
wtf are you talking about?

I hate myself for even posting on this cause its what you want but what guy wouldnt want a 3 some and you would always say that you wanted another girl.... and I cant forget about how much you would go onnnnnn about how good I was.... I even had your friend telling me that you brag about me all the time.

just shutup with ur lies and die or something.

and I cant forget about how much you would go onnnnnn about how good I was.... I even had your friend telling me that you brag about me all the time.

my eyes my eyes please stop the burning shouldnt ...have..read..this..the burning....