Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wedding Crashers~!!

cookie6

.....yea i wish they cut out the goofy lovey scenes...i don't know why it's so long.....i still think it is funny as shit...and ten times better than 40 year old virgin.......i turned that off in the middle and forgot to go back to it lol

...alright im going to make you a bicycle...but i don't wanna make u a bicycle...SHUT YOUR MOUTH FUNNY GUY AND MAKE IT!

You drop it! You stop projecting on me! Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood.

Hey, I'm hang-gliding! Aaaahhh! Take a picture, honey, I'm dead!

what the FUCK do u want?!..........lol

..i dunno ..i wasn't head over heels about 40 ......weird......maybe i should give it another shot...

i didnt flip out over 40 yr old loser either.. I actually fell asleep in the middle of it.

Sandbags was the funniest part!

i didnt flip out over 40 yr old loser either.. I actually fell asleep in the middle of it.

Sandbags was the funniest part!

....i knew at least u would agree..........:heart:........i literally turned it off to go do something ......and that was like 2 weeks ago.......

....i knew at least u would agree..........:heart:........i literally turned it off to go do something ......and that was like 2 weeks ago.......

I just felt like it was predictable and not going anywhere..

more pathetic than anything else.. Crashers was alot of fun fast moving comedy and alot of good oneliners

that is true but in this case these two broads are just wrong and I don't want to hear "it's my opinion, how can an opinion be wrong" either
i agree.. just tryin to be politically correct.. lol..

misk usually has a good opinion too. totally disappointed in that one

deelite lost a few points in my book..:laugh:

Ok.. here's the deal..

I saw Wedding Crashers in the Movie Theater.. like the 2nd week it came out and didn't know what to expect because I didnt hear any reviews or heard anything from anyone who saw it.

Keep in mind I LOVE Vince Vaughn and I adore to no end Rachel McAdams so RIGHT off the bat I am biased because I heart 2 of the main characters.

ALSO.. i was eating popcorn.. and I love popcorn.. :)

now.. I saw 40 year Old Virgin about a month ago.. AFTER hearing all of the reviews.. after hearing it blows Wedding Crashers out of the WATER!! So here I am expecting side bursting laughter and out of control body convulsing.

the setting? I watched it with about 10 other people at someones house.. People were talking, I had no popcorn and I didn't know any actor in the movie. So I was a little let down.

Sort of like when you look forward to something for so long then get it and are like big fuckingWHOOP.. this is what all the hype is about? now had i NOT heard all of the hooplah and whatnot and just watched the movie, maybe I would have a different outlook on it.

who knows..

Ok.. here's the deal..

I saw Wedding Crashers in the Movie Theater.. like the 2nd week it came out and didn't know what to expect because I didnt hear any reviews or heard anything from anyone who saw it.

Keep in mind I LOVE Vince Vaughn and I adore to no end Rachel McAdams so RIGHT off the bat I am biased because I heart 2 of the main characters.

ALSO.. i was eating popcorn.. and I love popcorn.. :)

now.. I saw 40 year Old Virgin about a month ago.. AFTER hearing all of the reviews.. after hearing it blows Wedding Crashers out of the WATER!! So here I am expecting side bursting laughter and out of control body convulsing.

the setting? I watched it with about 10 other people at someones house.. People were talking, I had no popcorn and I didn't know any actor in the movie. So I was a little let down.

Sort of like when you look forward to something for so long then get it and are like big fuckingWHOOP.. this is what all the hype is about? now had i NOT heard all of the hooplah and whatnot and just watched the movie, maybe I would have a different outlook on it.

who knows..

:heart::drool: