Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wedding Crashers~!!

cookie6

Ok.. here's the deal..

I saw Wedding Crashers in the Movie Theater.. like the 2nd week it came out and didn't know what to expect because I didnt hear any reviews or heard anything from anyone who saw it.

Keep in mind I LOVE Vince Vaughn and I adore to no end Rachel McAdams so RIGHT off the bat I am biased because I heart 2 of the main characters.

ALSO.. i was eating popcorn.. and I love popcorn.. :)

now.. I saw 40 year Old Virgin about a month ago.. AFTER hearing all of the reviews.. after hearing it blows Wedding Crashers out of the WATER!! So here I am expecting side bursting laughter and out of control body convulsing.

the setting? I watched it with about 10 other people at someones house.. People were talking, I had no popcorn and I didn't know any actor in the movie. So I was a little let down.

Sort of like when you look forward to something for so long then get it and are like big fuckingWHOOP.. this is what all the hype is about? now had i NOT heard all of the hooplah and whatnot and just watched the movie, maybe I would have a different outlook on it.

who knows..

that explains it. thanks :aright:

Secretary: Oh, these scallops look fantastic.

Sack: I uh, I bought them from an organic scallop farm right off the coast of uh, Anantachoke.

Clair: Actually, um, Sack got the governor to subsidize part of the project.

Sack: And now it's the state's only self-sustaining scallop farm.

John: Say that five times fast. You can't do it, self-sustaining scallop..hahah.

Jeremy: They actually look terrific. Maybe I'll actually try some when I get the, uh, the sensation back in my face...from the uh, football game.

Sack: Jeremy, I'm sorry. I just, uh, you know I just got this damn competitive streak. Yea, I'm seeing a buddhist about it.

Secretary: Not just any buddhist. His holiness, the Dali Lama. He's a good friend.

Jeremy: Stop traffic because when I go back to town, I'm actually going to see an orthopedist about what you did to my back. And not just any orthopedist. I'm gonna see a Doctor Epstein who specializes in exaltation.

John (interrupts): Hey, Sack, how long have you and Claire been seeing eachother?

Sack: Claire and I? Um, what's it been, sweetheart, a couple years?

Claire: Three and a half. Yea um, actually we started dating while we were doing Habitat for Humanity.

Sack: Sure, pretty soon we'll be getting married. Yep.

Claire: Well, not too soon. Um, we still have a lot of things that we want to accomplish.

Secretary: Anyway, once Claire and Sack tie the knot, two of the great American families, the Clearys and the Lodges, will finally unite.

Sack: Here here.

John: And then of course you can challenge the Klingons for interstellar domination, right?

Claire: Hahahah (no one else laughs).

Secretary: Jeremy, I saw you on the dance floor. You move pretty good.

Jeremy: Oh, thanks a lot. I really just got lucky. I was more in the zone than anything else. It was booze dancing. Hahaha...

Janice: Hahahaha!

Sack: Sorry guys I forgot. How are you guys connected to the family again?

John: Uncle Ned's kids.

Jeremy: You know, uncle Ned. Aunt Liz's brother. Ned and Liz...

Sack: Hmm, nah I don't know that.

(Janice grabs Jeremy's crotch)

Secretay: So Jeremy, you and your brother are venture capitalists.

Jeremy: That's right.

Secretary: That's great. Venture capitalists, backbone of the system. It's the new pioneer.

(Janice jacking him off more).

Claire: So it's just about the money?

John: No, no, it's about uh...investing in companies that are ethically and morally defensable.

Sack: Well, like what. Give me an example.

John: Like what. Well, there's the company that we have where we're taking the, uh, fur or the wool from sheep and we turn it into thread for homeless people to, uh, sew and they make it into cloth, which they in turn sell. And um...make shirts and pants for other homeless people to sell (Jeremy knocking plates and glasses around). It's a pretty good deal.

Jeremy: People helping people...

Claire: That's, that's very admirable.

John: Thank you. Although don't make me out to be a saint just yet, we do turn a small profit. After all, someone has to pay for the lap dances for the big guy.

Jeremy: Heh, hahahaha, he's joking around.........Heh, feels so good when he jokes.

Sack: What's this company called?

Jeremy: HOLY SHI..!!!

John: Shirts and Pants. Holy Shirts and Pants. It's a little corny and obvious, but what do you get on being subtle, right? Secretary: That's a hell of a good project. I'm going to mention something to the Commerce of Secretary.

John: That would be terrific. That would be great, huh?

Jeremy: Terrific, it was terrific.

Grandma: Isn't little Billy doing a wonderful job there in Washington?

Secretary: Mommy...

Grandma: Eat up. Billy's father, my husband, was the Secretary of State for President Franklin Roosevelt.

John: That must've been so thrilling. FDR...gosh, FDR was a wonderful president.

Grandma: He was a doll! The wife, though, Eleanore, big dyke. Huge dyke. A real rug muncher. Looked like a big lesbian lull.

Claire: Grandma, you can't talk like that, okay it's not right. Mrs. Cleary: Somebody, somebody get me another scotch for christ's sake.

Sack: I think I'm going to go to bed.

Claire: Honey, are you okay?

Sack: Oh yea, I'm fine. You know, I'm just a little tired.

Secretary: You alright?

Sack: Oh yea, yeah.

John: What an athlete, a tremendous competitor.

Claire: I know, heheheh.

Jeremy: Todd, I noticed you haven't even touched your food yet.

Todd: I don't eat meat or fish.

Grandma: He's a homo.

Secretary: Mommy, let's not go there again.

Claire: Actually, um, Todd is an amazing painter. He's going to the Rhode Island School of Design.

John: Oh, that's a great school. Congratulations Todd. That's really impressive, RISD.

Todd: Yeah, dad, dad used to think I'd be a political liability, you know? In case he ever ran for president.

Secretary: Now Todd. Actually, truth be told, polling shows a majority of the American people would ultimately empathize with our situation.

Todd: What is that situation, dad?!

Grandma: You're a homo.

Mrs. Cleary: For God's sake, put Grandma to bed already.

Secretary: Ok...Mommy, we've had a long day.

Grandma (to house staff): I can do it myself asshole.

Jeremy: Wow.

Todd(throws down napkin): I'll be in my room painting...homo things.

Mrs. Cleary: You just go right ahead Toddy.

Dinner guest: Wonderful scallops.

Dinner guest 2: Absolutely.

Dinner guest: Wonderful.

Claire: You know, um, I think I'm gonna get some air.

John: I'll, I'll get some air if want some company.

Claire: Sure.

John: Let me just change my shoes. Excuse me.

Jeremy: I'm gonna, can't walk away from the delicious food that we got here.

...i happen to love maple syrup...i love it on pancakes....i love it on pizza....i even put some in my hair when i've had a long day ...whaddaya think helps it stand up slick..... :heart:

......i hate you.......

...i'm gonna go ice my balls and spit blood....