Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone been to pressure?

i've been there, it was pretty empty and boring and the drinks were too expensive. i really liked the decor though. i wish i would own that. i would turn that into a dancefloor so fast. lol

they should throw parties there. but it would be difficult if the only way 1000+ people is that little elevator.

im def about trying to find new things to do... this place sounds dope, def gonna try and go soon. cept i dunno if i can bowl with my nails done?

:smile2:

new roc city they have something fun like what you mentioned FF... it's got the IMAX theater, indoor mini golf, buncha restaurants, arcades, they have some crazy rocket ride that shoots through the roof of the building.. bowling.

they should def make more playgrounds for adults :clap2:

i've been there, it was pretty empty and boring and the drinks were too expensive. i really liked the decor though. i wish i would own that. i would turn that into a dancefloor so fast. lol

they should throw parties there. but it would be difficult if the only way 1000+ people is that little elevator.

Ahhh it's impossible to throw a party there...the place is TOO BIG..and because of the bubble the sound is not that good, so you can barely hear the music in there

otherwise the place is really nice, I wish it was more popular because I feel like it's going to waste

im def about trying to find new things to do... this place sounds dope, def gonna try and go soon. cept i dunno if i can bowl with my nails done?

:smile2:

new roc city they have something fun like what you mentioned FF... it's got the IMAX theater, indoor mini golf, buncha restaurants, arcades, they have some crazy rocket ride that shoots through the roof of the building.. bowling.

they should def make more playgrounds for adults :clap2:

yeah I know the place....but new roc city is gangsta...

i'll stick with new hyde park long island......lol

Ahhh it's impossible to throw a party there...the place is TOO BIG..and because of the bubble the sound is not that good, so you can barely hear the music in there

otherwise the place is really nice, I wish it was more popular because I feel like it's going to waste

how is the place set up, is the actually bowling alley and the lounge on the same floor? ive only seen the pics on the website, but the lounge looks ridic

how is the place set up, is the actually bowling alley and the lounge on the same floor? ive only seen the pics on the website, but the lounge looks ridic

No, the lounge itself is upstairs...the bowling is downstairs..

The lounge has a little pool tables and a bar ...it's very cozy..also they have food there.