attn: GOTMILK?

dgmodel

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad

so anyway, back to the snitching...did they teach you to run to the aurthorities when you were growing up in the hood?

can't believe you PM'd DaVe...might be a new all time low

keep reaching.. its really not that big of a deal.. obviously when i wrote that to him i knew dgmodel would make a spectacle.. i wasnt tryin to hide it.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

it was a big enough deal that you had to run to DaVe and ask for Marko's mod powers to be removed...you should be getting alot more shit for this. What were you thinking? :laugh:

yes cause i know how everything is kept so secret here and no one trys to blow up spots for the sake of drama and entertainment.. surreeeeeeeee...

:rolleyes:

you're losing me on this one...

so are you saying this was all one big plan to start drama? you thought to yourself "hmmm, let me send DaVe a PM asking him to take away Marko's mod powers cause I know he will forward it along to him, then Marko will post it"?

I'm confused here so enlighten me please or if you'd like to make things easier just roll your eyes at me

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

it was a big enough deal that you had to run to DaVe and ask for Marko's mod powers to be removed...you should be getting alot more shit for this. What were you thinking? :laugh:

:laugh:

come on ante, he has a point... you ran to DaVe about that incident three weeks ago.... :laugh:

and you never said a word to marko about it.. and now he's blowing up spots because DaVe finally answered him? wtf :laugh: I think you took the incident on the board three weeks ago a little too serious if you're pming the almighty DaVe :D

Thats okay though, i still :heart: ya

you're losing me on this one...

so are you saying this was all one big plan to start drama? you thought to yourself "hmmm, let me send DaVe a PM asking him to take away Marko's mod powers cause I know he will forward it along to him, then Marko will post it"?

I'm confused here so enlighten me please or if you'd like to make things easier just roll your eyes at me

no more like "hmmm, let me try to get his mod powers taken away..hes prolly gonna make a fuss about it but so what - should be fun"

makes sense now?

you suck today btw

:laugh:

come on ante, he has a point... you ran to DaVe about that incident three weeks ago.... :laugh:

and you never said a word to marko about it.. and now he's blowing up spots because DaVe finally answered him? wtf :laugh: I think you took the incident on the board three weeks ago a little too serious if you're pming the almighty DaVe :D

Thats okay though, i still :heart: ya

not at all.. pm took like 2 secs to write.. wanted to see if i could get it done..

i dont see what the big deal is really..