attn: GOTMILK?

dgmodel

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha like I said before...big head doesn't = smart
you know nothing about me to comment on my intelligence on this board.. even if the board was an ample tool- i've clearly shown enough wit and intelligence to run circles around you..

i dont have to rely on peoples' first hand accounts on how stupid you are to know that you really are stupid

no.. this is where you continue to try to be funny when this thread was doomed from the very start..

i could care less of who posts here or not.. at this point all i come here for is to get a laugh which you are giving me right now

ah, the good old "I just come here to get a laugh" line...been a while since we heard that one :rolleyes:

how bout for once taking the higher road and admitting what you did was just a bit lame especially for someone who claims that they don't care about the board. you're making yourself look foolish but maybe it's all part of your bigger plan.

ah, the good old "I just come here to get a laugh" line...been a while since we heard that one :rolleyes:

how bout for once taking the higher road and admitting what you did was just a bit lame especially for someone who claims that they don't care about the board. you're making yourself look foolish but maybe it's all part of your bigger plan.

ah the continued trying make it something its not tactic..when will you give up.. chatroom that boring today?

ive always been taking the "i come here for laughs and entertainment" stance since the very beginning - before you even stated posting.. why not do a search on my very first post (since you are so good in wasting time by digging up old threads). I started with my first post.

im making myself look foolish? who gives a fuck - you speak to me as if i care..

doesnt everyone here hate me anyway?

most of you have been pawns on my chessboard..

theres only a select few here worth knowing outside the board

ah the continued trying make it something its not tactic..when will you give up.. chatroom that boring today?

ive always been taking the "i come here for laughs and entertainment" stance since the very beginning - before you even stated posting.. why not do a search on my very first post (since you are so good in wasting time by digging up old threads). I started with my first post.

im making myself look foolish? who gives a fuck - you speak to me as if i care..

doesnt everyone here hate me anyway?

most of you have been pawns on my chessboard..

theres only a select few here worth knowing outside the board

actually been pretty busy at work with year end shit so not much time to "chat" it up but I have been making time to keep posting on this thread so I can continue to abuse you...

does it really hurt that bad that you weren't accepted in our "secret society"?

probably not since you got your good friend jon to forgive you and the two of you get to play with each other on here now

"dig up old threads"...come on bro like you haven't done that a million times. I'll use one of your lines, "it only took me two minutes" to dig up a thread...

you did get one thing right though, everyone here pretty much does hate you but that's what you want so you win I guess :aright:

actually been pretty busy at work with year end shit so not much time to "chat" it up but I have been making time to keep posting on this thread so I can continue to abuse you...

does it really hurt that bad that you weren't accepted in our "secret society"?

probably not since you got your good friend jon to forgive you and the two of you get to play with each other on here now

"dig up old threads"...come on bro like you haven't done that a million times. I'll use one of your lines, "it only took me two minutes" to dig up a thread...

you did get one thing right though, everyone here pretty much does hate you but that's what you want so you win I guess :aright:

yea it hurts :laugh: youve hit a new low dude.. i admit you are funny at times but you dont know when youve been beaten..so keep attempting to get the best of me - it will never happen

i never denied digging up old threads - just said you were good at it which you are

and how many times have i said i dont care..unlike you - who has made friends here - regardless if you admit it or not you care at some level

why do i have to keep repeating myself?? so everyone hates me (which isnt really true) .. at least ill laugh while they hate while others such as yourself strive to be liked at some level--- which is pathetic

yea it hurts :laugh: youve hit a new low dude.. i admit you are funny at times but you dont know when youve been beaten..so keep attempting to get the best of me - it will never happen

i never denied digging up old threads - just said you were good at it which you are

and how many times have i said i dont care..unlike you - who has made friends here - regardless if you admit it or not you care at some level

why do i have to keep repeating myself?? so everyone hates me (which isnt really true) .. at least ill laugh while they hate while others such as yourself strive to be liked at some level--- which is pathetic

you "beat" me? what is it with you and jon...you guys own everyone huh? i'm not really trying to be too funny in my post just being honest. and I have made friends on here, not denying it but i'm not the one who is saying that they don't care. this entire thing is about your lame PM to DaVe. Nothing more! I will walk away now and save whatever dignity I have left since it is obvious that you got the best of me.

you "beat" me? what is it with you and jon...you guys own everyone huh? i'm not really trying to be too funny in my post just being honest. and I have made friends on here, not denying it but i'm not the one who is saying that they don't care. this entire thing is about your lame PM to DaVe. Nothing more! I will walk away now and save whatever dignity I have left since it is obvious that you got the best of me.
glad you finally accepted defeat..carry on with daily trolls on some other screen names..they dont work against me.. and no i dont care...

and yes this thread is about that PM so i dont know why YOU went off on this lame tangent

maybe ill use the rest of the day to find my internet dignity..since i clearly lost it a long time ago :rolleyes:

howie did u try that coffee liquor that patron makes? i saw it in a store the other day. they had a bottle of some orange patron shit too... im gonna pick em up friday.

i got a bottle of that starbucks cream shit and i dont think it is as good as baileys

howie did u try that coffee liquor that patron makes? i saw it in a store the other day. they had a bottle of some orange patron shit too... im gonna pick em up friday.

i got a bottle of that starbucks cream shit and i dont think it is as good as baileys

No, I haven't. I've been busy making plans to relocate my store to a more high traffic location. Hopefully I'll be leaving my day job in 6 months or less so I can focus on running my fledgling empire.

YES! it's gr8...sergay and i tried it...it's the only way he can drink patron with out making gay faces.