Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i walked into the bathroom on the 27th floor of my building and ..

some guy was takin a shit in the sink

:puke:

fuckin psycho

I did that at a Taco Bell once. I've crapped in trash cans too. "Upper Decking" at an assholes house party is cool too. When I worked on a commercial fishing boat, we used to crap in a bucket and rinse it out with seawater by tying it to a rope and tossing it over the side, then just "drag it" till the next person needs it.

Oh, I've crapped on the hoods of countless cars and doorsteps too.

If anyone is considering crapping on someone's car or doorstep, here's a little piece of advice: Take your pants & undies off completly and leave your shoes on, that way if you get spotted mid-crap at least you can run and not get shit all over your stuff. Then you can put your stuff on at a safe hiding place and hopefully get away. I've NEVER been caught.

Guest gabo
If anyone is considering crapping on someone's car or doorstep, here's a little piece of advice: Take your pants & undies off completly and leave your shoes on, that way if you get spotted mid-crap at least you can run and not get shit all over your stuff. Then you can put your stuff on at a safe hiding place and hopefully get away. I've NEVER been caught.

I just had the funniest visual: you hauling ass down the street with penny loafers and a turd hanging outta ur ass.

I just had the funniest visual: you hauling ass down the street with penny loafers and a turd hanging outta ur ass.

It's happened a few times, but I had an escape plan. I'd pay to have seen the look on some of those cops faces when they put the spotlight on me squatting on the hood of a car dropping a steamer.

I did that at a Taco Bell once. I've crapped in trash cans too. "Upper Decking" at an assholes house party is cool too. When I worked on a commercial fishing boat, we used to crap in a bucket and rinse it out with seawater by tying it to a rope and tossing it over the side, then just "drag it" till the next person needs it.

Nothing like an upper decker... classic move.

your mother must be proud...

lmao dude that disturbing...the building where i work is so ghetto and dirty....one day i walked into the girls bathroom and there was shit splattered EVERYWHERE...on the sinks, the walls, on the floor...no idea what the fuck they do in there, but since then ive held it in all day or i go to the restarant down the block...