Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can someone start drama already?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO

i just bought a $2000 dior homme suit, my mom has worked for dior for 20 years, i'll get you a discount and teach you how to dress.

:laugh: dude you are hilarious..

ill school you in fashion...ive worked in retail for over 5 years and have put together outfits for gay chelsea boys to little raver boys such as yourself.

and ill take you up on that offer of a discount (how much discount is it?)

just because its dior doesnt mean shit.. clueless label whore

:laugh: dude you are hilarious..

ill school you in fashion...ive worked in retail for over 5 years and have put together outfits for gay chelsea boys to little raver boys such as yourself.

and ill take you up on that offer of a discount (how much discount is it?)

just because its dior doesnt mean shit.. clueless label whore

Clueless label whore.....lmfao......

ok, on top of my mother owning her own store which was sold to levi's and then going to work for Dior for 20 years, I also attended FIT and was seriously pursuing fashion and Art until i switched to Poly Sci and finished at Long Island University.

From what i have heard/seen from you:

You think a $15 nautica Shirt in a color like orange is the shit

You wear bandanas

You dress in the classic queens/white boy/astoria stienway shop style

And working in retail for 5 years does not mean anything......... anyone can work in retail. Big Deal, I worked for Polo/RL and Abercrombie when i was a teenager and they were the two worst jobs i've ever had.

Guest gabo

I owned a clothing store with my father and I still cant dress myself so I am out of this convo.

btw gotaids... you're still a dick.

Clueless label whore.....lmfao......

ok, on top of my mother owning her own store which was sold to levi's and then going to work for Dior for 20 years, I also attended FIT and was seriously pursuing fashion and Art until i switched to Poly Sci and finished at Long Island University.

you write attending FIT as if you were proud of it..pursuing fashion? :laugh: at least you made the right choice and gave up that dream..

From what i have heard/seen from you:

You think a $15 nautica Shirt in a color like orange is the shit

You wear bandanas

You dress in the classic queens/white boy/astoria stienway shop style

And working in retail for 5 years does not mean anything......... anyone can work in retail. Big Deal, I worked for Polo/RL and Abercrombie when i was a teenager and they were the two worst jobs i've ever had.

exactly.. what have you really seen from me.. not much

actually it was not a $15 nautica shit but an $80 dollar polo one that was peach not orange .. i think it went well with grey for a nice summer look and i got many compliments

so i wore bandanas - so what.. whats wrong with a bandana? honestly.. you wear raver pants that are 5 times your size.. i think that is a lot worse

and how do you know i dress the classic queens style?? have you ever met me in person? thought so

at least i post pics.. albeit not the best ones.. you are too scared to post pics of yourself fearing ridicule.

and yes retail was a sucky job. but you have to have some type of fashion sense to be one of the main sellers working at a clothing store on 5th ave.

do you realize how rediculous you sound bragging about buying expensive things over the internet????

Its not nearly as rediculous as you telling people the first time you meet them that you have more taxes taken out of your paycheck every week than they make.

Its not nearly as rediculous as you telling people the first time you meet them that you have more taxes taken out of your paycheck every week than they make.

lol...yeah, thats how it was said and thats how it went down

you must be still WICKED mad at me because you cant seem to stop ridin every post i make

too bad i'm probably gonna be too busy today to keep up the drama so have fun without me