Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this Sunday the only

marcblemberg

I think we've established a few hundred times over that OPM and Tabu-Sunday are not competing for the same crowds, are not playing the same music, do not hire the same types of DJs, and choose to promote their events in entirely different matters.

Seriously, who gives a shit?

OK Mr Freeze, we get it. You've got the most authentic hip-hop/funk/soul/whatever night anywhere west of the Hudson River. Congratulations.

Now please do your fellow board members a favor: be proud of your own achievements and promote your event without shitting on everyone and everything else.

I think we've established a few hundred times over that OPM and Tabu-Sunday are not competing for the same crowds, are not playing the same music, do not hire the same types of DJs, and choose to promote their events in entirely different matters.

OK Mr Freeze, we get it. You've got the most authentic hip-hop/funk/soul/whatever night anywhere west of the Hudson River. Congratulations.

Now please do your fellow board members a favor: be proud of your own achievements and promote your event without shitting on everyone and everything else.

Your right.

thank you.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew

The hottest spot in Vegas on a Sunday night check out slide.

The only pure real deal & only Hip Hop spot in Las Vegas.

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

See the turn table mix Master D.J.P rip it live and direct in front of your eyes on the dance floor.

And check out VH1 Hip Hop Honoree Mr. freeze From the world famous Rock steady crew rock It Live.

we will take any B,Boy Or DJ Challenge from anyone.

@ Tabu the Ultra Lounge

MGM

Click on flier for animated invite.

3cd70308.jpg

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

Your right.

thank you.

Mr freeze

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

Freezeeeeeee -

You just agreed with the greenlantern but then you say again "Others claim".

Advice: Put urself above the "others", whoever the others are, and stop mentioning "others". Who cares who the others are and what they do or dont do. If you focus on just ur thing, and your effort, others will follow.

Be good.

ps - please refrain from any tony robbins jokes for my post. thank you.

WORD!

Another thing...

No one luvs smack as much as me but how can you talk that much smack about a club that has been up & running for over, what, 3 years strong?

Well I wish the best to each of you on your special event/ themed nights that you are doing.. Have fun, make money, and enjoy it while you can.. cause when the eardrums wear out .. and the joints start getting arthritic.. we will be right back where we started, watching others walk to those same roads we did..

Whats the new argument gonna be?.. My wheelchair is faster than yours!! or. My oxygen tank pumps out the REAL O2(oxygen). not the fake O2!!

PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT.... those raver kids got something right.. PLUR

Well I wish the best to each of you on your special event/ themed nights that you are doing.. Have fun, make money, and enjoy it while you can.. cause when the eardrums wear out .. and the joints start getting arthritic.. we will be right back where we started, watching others walk to those same roads we did..

Whats the new argument gonna be?.. My wheelchair is faster than yours!! or. My oxygen tank pumps out the REAL O2(oxygen). not the fake O2!!

PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT.... those raver kids got something right.. PLUR

take care of your self.

RESPECT.

Mr Freeze

Rock Steady crew