Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sleeping to dream...

dgmodel

They all have some sort of meaning. Not all dreams have to carry a deep or prophecy-type meaning. It’s your subconscious sorting out things. Just as you have boring days, you have dreams that seem insignificant, but your subconscious is always going to sort out what you are going through.

what do completely random dreams mean and why do you dream them?

...if you knew why, do you think they would still be random?...i think it varies per person - there are no general rules...sometimes i dream a certain way because i ate certain foods before i went to bed...sometimes my dreams are premonitions and windows into future events - true shit, i swear...sometimes i fall asleep to the tv and my dreams incorporate what i was watching....

when i posted this, i dreamt of a homeless man wearing a green shirt that said "produced by larry david"; and above the homeless guy there was a shelf... on the shelf a bonsai tree... the entire dream was watching the homeless man sit there and and in a fast fwd fashion watching the bonsai tree wilt.... (you know how they do in commercials/movies they stay focused on an item over an elapsed time period and then watch it sped up... well like that) now what could that mean; or what is the significance of that~!?

when i posted this, i dreamt of a homeless man wearing a green shirt that said "produced by larry david"; and above the homeless guy there was a shelf... on the shelf a bonsai tree... the entire dream was watching the homeless man sit there and and in a fast fwd fashion watching the bonsai tree wilt.... (you know how they do in commercials/movies they stay focused on an item over an elapsed time period and then watch it sped up... well like that) now what could that mean; or what is the significance of that~!?

It means your a self-hating homosexual, and you can take that diagnosis to the bank, homo.

like i told you...all dreams r just a recollection of your day...if u take every item in your dream you can trace it back to something that occured/something you saw that day

like i told you...all dreams r just a recollection of your day...if u take every item in your dream you can trace it back to something that occured/something you saw that day
bingo! this man speaks the truth - however it doesnt have to be the same day, even thought most of it is traced to recent stuff

speaking of that stuff.. i just had my palms read by some weird guy at work... a lot of it hit home and was accurate.. it's a new job and it was my first time meeting the guy so he knew absolutey nothing about me.. i was a little bugged out at first... anyone ever do it...