Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calderone Track ID

If anyone knows the exact name of this song or can help out somehow it would be appreciated greatly.. The chorus is this man with a deep voice saying, "how many keys on this keychain".. or something like that. Its REALLY deep deep tribal style. I'd figure the name would be "How Many Keys," but I am pretty sure thats wrong. Anyone know anything? Thank you!!

-Jen

Its boring tribal Blah Blah, no power, no drops, nuttin but boring tribal drums.

BLAH!!!!!

Ray.. shut up. You know you love that dirty filthy.. tribal beat. You little tribal whore.

And JohnPaul-- hope you had a good New Years, been a little while since I have seen you last. Next time I'll be out is probably @ Roxy on the 19th of Feb. Hope everything is well..

Ray.. shut up. You know you love that dirty filthy.. tribal beat. You little tribal whore.

And JohnPaul-- hope you had a good New Years, been a little while since I have seen you last. Next time I'll be out is probably @ Roxy on the 19th of Feb. Hope everything is well..

yeah ....I may roll through, not a big fan of roxy, and probably go to show that night....

if your not busy ...stop by OPUS 22 on friday ......grand opening of our new party....

NO WAY man.. thats the kind of beat that just sets the vibe of a place, not boring at all and very fun to dance to.

I highly disagree, I understand where your comin from when you set up the vibe. I would much rather see it done with tracks like the audiofly mix of You think your Jesus, or Black rulez. Somthing that can let you take it in any direction. With tracks like this one posted about, you have to keep it tribal.

I highly disagree, I understand where your comin from when you set up the vibe. I would much rather see it done with tracks like the audiofly mix of You think your Jesus, or Black rulez. Somthing that can let you take it in any direction. With tracks like this one posted about, you have to keep it tribal.

I think its pretty ignorant to say that you HAVE to keep it tribal, you can slowly transition from something dark and tribal to something more colorful... or if you are skilled, you can make anything work really...

Different tracks for different times and places though I guess.

I think its pretty ignorant to say that you HAVE to keep it tribal, you can slowly transition from something dark and tribal to something more colorful... or if you are skilled, you can make anything work really...

Different tracks for different times and places though I guess.

With a track like that one if you dont play another tribal track, the mixing is gonna sound like shit. Im sorry, im also just real board with tribal. I just think Progressive, House, Electro is so much better right now. I still listen to tribal, just only the bombs.

Peter Bailey's mixes of Freaks, and I just cant get enough are fawkin nuts. Also love Vivian Green - I like it (L.E.X. progressive tribal dub). I just cant stand the boring tribal tracks like this one. Sorry just my opinion.

With a track like that one if you dont play another tribal track, the mixing is gonna sound like shit.

not true. listen to my show...its gonna normally start with deep tribal and move into the progressive & electro. the transition can be done if u do it right. it doestn have to be straight tirbal to electro in one mix, but u need ot know wut to use as filler tracks so u can transition from the tribal bomb to the electro bomb. no one does it better than Lawler, and im gonna admit im strongly influenced by his style

not true. listen to my show...its gonna normally start with deep tribal and move into the progressive & electro. the transition can be done if u do it right. it doestn have to be straight tirbal to electro in one mix, but u need ot know wut to use as filler tracks so u can transition from the tribal bomb to the electro bomb. no one does it better than Lawler, and im gonna admit im strongly influenced by his style

EXACTLY, you use filler tracks. You don't have to completely change the vibe in one step, you can gradually change the energy of the tracks.

Lawler is da man, It takes a great DJ to make a smooth transition like that. Lawler def a great DJ, if I was a DJ I would be influenced by his style also.

My top 5

1. Deep Dish

2. Steve Lawler

3. Peter Bailey

4. Sasha

5. Roger Sanchez

I'm not really a fan of tribal either. The sound is too monotonous and just doesn't do it for me. Never really did. Last time I was at a Boris party, I thought I was hearing the same track for an hour and couldn't wait to leave. However, I think that electro is even worse. Seems like everyone's jumping on this bandwagon lately and I don't really understand why. It's not a good sound to dance to, plain and simple. Well at least for me it isn't. Give me some funky, progressive house, and I'll be moving all night. I'm sure others disagree. Just my .02

As far as my top 5 djs go, I'd say:

1. Sander K.

2. Desyn Masiello

3. Demi

4. Nic Fanciulli

5. Lee Burridge

With a track like that one if you dont play another tribal track, the mixing is gonna sound like shit. Im sorry, im also just real board with tribal. I just think Progressive, House, Electro is so much better right now. I still listen to tribal, just only the bombs.

Peter Bailey's mixes of Freaks, and I just cant get enough are fawkin nuts. Also love Vivian Green - I like it (L.E.X. progressive tribal dub). I just cant stand the boring tribal tracks like this one. Sorry just my opinion.

Your taste doesn't seem too off from mine, but I think you generalize way too much man. Tribal is progressive just so ya know. I've heard a LOT of DJs do a great job of going from those dark tribal beats to something more electro. As GaryMatthews said, Lawler comes to mind.