Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T turned it out....

crommy

Wow.

Headed to Vinyl to see Danny amid all the questions about Sven Vath turning up at Twilo. Well, I heard that Sven did indeed make it and was off the hook, but Danny blew my mind.

He turned out some phat banging tunes last night -- I left at 7 this morning, not bc I was tired, but that my legs were in so much pain from stomping on the floor all night.

I finally got to hear Wack Ass Motherfucker. Now I understand why Danny and Coxy like it so much. Really got the crowd pumping. He also spun Flash -- but without the hook, Camera's ready prepare to flash, which I liked.

There was one point perhaps at 5 or so where he has this massive build-up and when the music, the crowd, the lights peaked, he kept up that level of energy, of craziness for so long...i was in such pain but couldnt stop dancing. That was impressive

All in all a great night. As DT says, there's no drama at Vinyl. Just good peeps out to dance their asses off.

And to top off a great evening, in my cab ride home, we headed east down 30ths street and had the most fabulous view of the sunrise. I love New York!

Cant wait til DT comes to Twilo with Coxy in February. It's going to be INSANE

Danny definately turned it out, but I just get the feeling when I'm there (vinyl) that something is missing. The music is always on point, the crowd is always down to party, but it is the lights and the sound system that need to be beefed up. My ears were hurting afetr a few hours, just wasn't clean phazon sound that i have become so accustomed to.

Overall a great night, but am still kicking myself for not swinging by Twilo. Bring back the damn laser!

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

As usual, had an amazing time at Vinyl. This time I let myself stay till they had to kick us out. Gotta say....AMAZING. HIGHLY recommend sticking it out till then end one day.

He brings it down so smoothly.

A bit worried...vibe is changing slightly there. :-( Anyone else sense that?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

I haven't been getting my dose of danny lately. I'm gonna try to catch up on it next week with the vinyl / twilo (S&D) double header. start at vinyl, rock it there until about 6, then head over to twilo (hoping the crowd is starting to thin) and finish the morning off with S&D.

should be a long, but satisfying night. Just to be on the safe side, I'll make sure that I don't have anything to do on sunday - and maybe monday too.

DM

Hello,

Just my 2 cent about Danny on Fri. He is the nicest DJ I have ever met. Before he got behind 1 and 2's, he came out on the dance floor. My girlfiend and myself came up to him and thanked him for the awesome music he plays every Friday night. He gave us a hug and chatted with us for a minute. We asked him if he could spin Flash and Coco Da Silva's Saudade. With the big smile of his, he said that he would tease us with Flash and spin Suadade. So....kiddos..to make the story short, he spun this for us and y'all. We stayed till the end and thanked him for it. All I have to say is that Danny is the answer.

Lukas

ps. Does anybody knows the name of song he spun, I think third to last, lots of vocals..."K is good"

[This message has been edited by shustudent (edited 12-17-2000).]