Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so what did you do this past weekend?

candles rock.

i got like over 30 in my apartment

American Craft are the best.. can fill the whole room with a pleasant aroma...

currently rocking Banana Bread in my room.

Ya but he took all his clothes off and started drippin the wax all over himself, I bet he does that when Kaydup comes over(I hope)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard when we went to bed...it turned into a shirts off party

I was out before everyone, and woke up shirtless, was really wondering since 9:07am on sunday what the fuck happened, but like an alter boy that a preist got ahold of, im kinda scared.

I was out before everyone, and woke up shirtless, was really wondering since 9:07am on sunday what the fuck happened, but like an alter boy that a preist got ahold of, im kinda scared.

:laugh:

We were wondering the same...a little boobie girl told us that when she left you were sleeping shirtless on the couch. Maybe the mexican got frisky w/you. 533.gif

We were wondering the same...a little boobie girl told us that when she left you were sleeping shirtless on the couch. Maybe the mexican got frisky w/you. 533.gif

No idea, honestly...you said make urself at home, i also put a sandwich bag full of K-y in the couch cushion and fucked it, shit in a freezer bag and hid it in the back of the fridge, ya know just the usual things i do at home

No idea, honestly...you said make urself at home, i also put a sandwich bag full of K-y in the couch cushion and fucked it, shit in a freezer bag and hid it in the back of the fridge, ya know just the usual things i do at home

you are twisted! heartpump.gif

at least you didnt try and shit down the bathroom sink

its still in pieces LOL

got me beat...all i did was spit on the rug

Seattle? YES

Indy? no, but if the Pats make it past Denver then I might change my mind

still tho... I wouldnt place a bet against the Brady & the Pats in the playoffs. Thats like not taking Cigar to win in his prime.

btw, its all about the ambiance.

dont tell me you think they have a chance against indy or seattle?

they are the only team that will beat them...neither indy nor seattle are super teams...both have weaknesses that NE will exploit...playoffs are a different story than the reg season and the pats find the way to win as they always do...

btw who the fuck is this 9mile????

Friday-Scarrfed down some yummy pad thai

Saturday-went shopping...got stuck in VS for an hour cuz it was MOBBED because of the semi sale

Had a little get together...went on a midnight ron-de-vu with Xlr8td...made out with him twice

Sunday-watched football, ate, went sleepies

Your driver wasnt looking too good when I saw him at midnight :laugh:

they are the only team that will beat them...neither indy nor seattle are super teams...both have weaknesses that NE will exploit...playoffs are a different story than the reg season and the pats find the way to win as they always do...

btw who the fuck is this 9mile????

whoa whoa whoa

neither indy or seattle are super teams???? LMAO

Seattle has the leauge MVP and Indy went udefeated into december which almost NEVER happens. They are both super teams, both MUCH better than the pats THIS YEAR on paper

whoa whoa whoa

neither indy or seattle are super teams???? LMAO

Seattle has the leauge MVP and Indy went udefeated into december which almost NEVER happens. They are both super teams, both MUCH better than the pats THIS YEAR on paper

bro...ur killing yourself...indy lost to both the sea and sd...they are not a solid defensive team down the stretch...they will beat pitt but NE will win at both denv and indy...

sea on the other hand only really have alexander...in the playoffs field position and good defense along with experience win games and NE has it all...