Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: shorty

weyes

It's any easy target for Deepfunk to reply.. he can't resist the shortystar.. but then again who can...

oh man... I've just been homebound so much these days.. I couldnt even tell the cool places to go, because I don't go anymore. moving to venice really stopped me from driving down to hollywood.. it's a bit more difficult...

but nowadays I go out when I know my close friends are around...

i was supposed to have a halloween party this year that involved dj's and a bunch of good food but too much stuff went down, friends were going to help with katrina... and then xmas came. etc...

i'm starting to plan this next party though end of the summer...

but really working and no playing is no fun..

New Years was alright.. I was in the same vicinity as Deepfunk but never got to meet up..

soon honey!! same with you weyes.. meet up for happy hour on a a friday is always the best way to go!!! maybe that's what we should try to do.. i deepfunk will be able to go.. i'll kidnap his ass

...soon honey!! same with you weyes.. meet up for happy hour on a a friday is always the best way to go!!! maybe that's what we should try to do.. i deepfunk will be able to go.. i'll kidnap his ass
unless deepfunk is playing hard to get these days, kidnapping shouldn't be necessary ;) !

well there were a few nights there.. but the one i used to go to all the time on fridays was RED... but RED moved around alot ..

damn i miss those friday nights... i have to admit though ever since red stopped with their weekly events I rarely go out... it was so much and the people were so friendly... *sigh*

Larchmont is so dark ...

I'm excited to see what Robtronik comes up with.. I hear his Friday nights at king king are kickin!!! Can't wait to boogie!