Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Lineup for the 3rd Annual Fliptoniaaa

lavosdeldiablo

look b4 this gets crazy( i guess it all ready has) ill apologize to jimmy( i know u r just trying to get things organized). sorry this shyte got outta hand.

:clap::aright:

Now back to getting ready to be FUCKED UP!

JT we luv u guy! :hug:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dj douchebag needs to chill out.. first of all, its flips house.. show some respect... if jimmy talked with flip about moving your slot, then so be it.. your attitude sucks and you sound like a whiney bitch.. its all about good times at fliptoniaaa.... there are plenty of dj's that post on this board that would gladly fill your slot...

so shut the fuck up.....

*rant over*

Hi jimmy :heart:

LoL... when are you ever gonna make it out? im starting to forget what your hotass looks like... :)

dj douchebag needs to chill out.. first of all, its flips house.. show some respect... if jimmy talked with flip about moving your slot, then so be it.. your attitude sucks and you sound like a whiney bitch.. its all about good times at fliptoniaaa.... there are plenty of dj's that post on this board that would gladly fill your slot...

so shut the fuck up.....

*rant over*

Hi jimmy :heart:

Was all that necessary???

Its all about having a good time & being fair at the same time.

I feel ya Dougie...

I guess we'll see what happens.

:shades2:

Either way, I understand where doug is coming from on this, and yeah its all about hanging out, eating, drinking and chillin with the peeps, but also come to hear some good tunes from our locals, house or trance, and no need to be hating on doug, besides at least he comes out to events unlike lola who sits home all the time :getdown:

STFU, slutbucket! :bigfinge:

2-3 Vitaliy

3-4 Hydra

4-5 Phrankadelic

5-6 Release

6-7 Andrew

7-8 Diaga

8-9 Lyrik

9-10 Seth Shore

10-12 JT & Sebastian

12-1 Alan Stenback

1-2 Obby

2-3 Doug

3-4 Groove Eric

4-5 Michael Warren

5-6 R2RO

Relik???????

2-3 Adam Singer (artist formerly known as Hydra)

3-4 Phrankadelic

4-5 Justin Johnson

5-6 Release

6-7 Andrew

7-8 Diaga

8-9 Lyrik

9-10 Seth Shore

10-12 JT & Sebastian

12-1 Alan Stenback

1-2 Obby

2-3 Vitaliy

3-4 Groove Eric

4-5 Doug

5-6 Michael Warren

6-7 Relic

I wonder how many of those peeps are gonna stick around that late.....

Our guys got dicked HARD..... IMO

By 4am alot of peeps are gone. None the less by 6am.

Wow what a mix up this year. Sucks really sucks.

Hey, this is not american idol, people, fliptonia is about getting together and the music is merely a backdrop to the whole situation, anyone that bitches about the time slot is missing the whole point...not one dj playing that day is more important than any person attending the bbq, so please keep your heads on your shoulders and appreciate your slot...I'm bringing potato salad.

:party:

Hey, this is not american idol, people, fliptonia is about getting together and the music is merely a backdrop to the whole situation, anyone that bitches about the time slot is missing the whole point...not one dj playing that day is more important than any person attending the bbq, so please keep your heads on your shoulders and appreciate your slot...I'm bringing potato salad.

metete la ensalada de papa en el orto.:)

How many philosophy courses did you have to complete before coming up with this rubbish? :finger: