Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Lineup for the 3rd Annual Fliptoniaaa

lavosdeldiablo

Hey, this is not american idol, people, fliptonia is about getting together and the music is merely a backdrop to the whole situation, anyone that bitches about the time slot is missing the whole point...not one dj playing that day is more important than any person attending the bbq, so please keep your heads on your shoulders and appreciate your slot...I'm bringing potato salad.

:party:

on the contrary....

Everyone there has his/her own choice/taste of music. Bringing that part to "The Land" is what it is all about. How many of those peeps actually came out to any of the Fliptonniiiaa's b4 Flip opened his house to this jam. NONE to maybe a small amount.

In the passed the transition from one sound to another was what made the night even better. Too much of one type of music & not the other is plainly not fair.

Time slot changes also is not fair. So why don't the late entries be put at the end of the line-up like Relik.

Lets see how many peeps stick around passed 4 or 5...

My 2 cts worth.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-3 Adam Singer (artist formerly known as Hydra)

3-4 Phrankadelic

4-5 Justin Johnson

5-6 Release

6-7 Andrew

7-8 Diaga

8-9 Lyrik

9-10 Seth Shore

10-12 JT & Sebastian

12-1 Alan Stenback

1-2 Obby

2-3 Vitaliy

3-4 Groove Eric

4-5 Doug

5-6 Michael Warren

6-7 Relic

I wonder how many of those peeps are gonna stick around that late.....

Our guys got dicked HARD..... IMO

By 4am alot of peeps are gone. None the less by 6am.

Wow what a mix up this year. Sucks really sucks.

this is the last comment on going to make on this:

MJM you are not a DJ..

Flip (the owner of the house) was shown the lineup BEFORE posting so was grooveeric, and so was koky (koky actually did the lineup with me over the phone)

you dont like it ? tuff shit that the way the party organizers want it.

heres another newsflash for ya the OWNER of the house asked me to take charge of the lineup.

I did not take it upon myself to just put people whereever i felt like it.

NO TRANCE djs that contacted me were left out... actually Reilk never even contacted me, and even after tellling several DJ's the lineup was full. I put relik on the lineup.. is that really "fair" like you say manny???.. what i think is most cowardly is that i talk to most of you people privately, and then you come on here to talk smack like little bitches. look around the only people complaining are Mdamon, MJM, and Doug...So considering how many peeps attend this party to have 3 little whiners is fine with me. :)

MJM you are not a DJ..

Flip (the owner of the house) was shown the lineup BEFORE posting so was grooveeric, and so was koky (koky actually did the lineup with me over the phone)

heres another newsflash for ya the OWNER of the house asked me to take charge of the lineup.

NO TRANCE djs that contacted me were left out... actually Reilk never even contacted me, and even after tellling several DJ's the lineup was full. I put relik on the lineup.. is that really "fair" like you say manny???.. what i think is most cowardly is that i talk to most of you people privately, and then you come on here to talk smack like little bitches. look around the only people complaining are Mdamon, MJM, and Doug...So considering how many peeps attend this party to have 3 little whiners is fine with me. :)

jimmy listen up. and im gonna be nice cause i know u got a monopoly on the mods here. i apologized to u on IM and on the boards so do me a favor take it easy with the name calling! Me, manny and damon r pissed for a reason and its well justified. i know koky, flip and eric had the best intentions when u spoke to them, but i should have been asked at the very least if it was going to inconvenience me ( u ever stop to think that maybe i couldnt stay that late for what ever reason and that i PM'ed u early to get an early slot?)

i appreciate u taking the time to do the list and organizing all the different styles, and lets leave it at that. dont bring up mine or my friends names anymore if your gonna be derogatory towards us, because as i said early i apologized already and left it as a misunderstanding

NOW LET'S GET THIS PARTY GOING ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE

peace

MJM you are not a DJ..

Jimmy thanks for reminding me I'm not a DJ... *wipes forehead* :laugh: I was a lttle worried there.

Secondly, I'm just stating my thoughts & opinions. I never lashed out @ you directly so no need to do it to me. Everyone has a right to say what they think. Again my thoughts & opinions. I go for the music & the different styles that are being played & up until now its been great. I just don't feel & see it being as good as b4. (MY OPINION)

It will be a celebration regardless but you gotta see it from other view points.

actually Reilk never even contacted me, and even after tellling several DJ's the lineup was full. I put relik on the lineup.. is that really "fair" like you say manny???.. what i think is most cowardly is that i talk to most of you people privately, and then you come on here to talk smack like little bitches.

To this I say...

I made an effort to contact you by phone & asked if you can put him in the line-up. FINE you did. Thanks for that & its the last spot. No problem with that & I really do appreciate that. This wasn't the whole issue in the first place Jimmy.

BUT

What about the other name that was added to the list?? Why don't you put them at the end of the list since they were just added?? Again only being fair to others.

Talk smack NOPE.. I try to reason & be realistic & not show any favortism. I'll guess we'll have to go with it & make the best of it.

who cares ?

thats the spirit... :biggrin: nice attitude.

Too much of what ?!?!? NO OTHER TRANCE DJ'S CONTACTED ME

If you say so. I'll make sure that won't happen again. If there is another one next year that will not happen.

in conclusion

Lets try to make the best of it & have ourselves a CELEBRATION......

(or for some at least try to. :biggrin: )

:shades2:

lol damn all this is gettng crazy. Ummmmmm yo Jimmy I talked to Mike (mr. Miami) and were gonna switch times. So can you please update the list. Maybe this will make people happier? I dunno w/e PARTY ON!!

im done explaining guys .. i tried.. truth is i dont HAVE to give you an explanantion. i was put in charge , i consulted my decisions with the party organizers, and WE decided how we wanted the party to flow. period.

have a nice day ! :)

:kiss2:

:shades2: