Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This weekend

suprstr02

Empire Ballroom is the new afterhours hotspot for Saturday nights. I've heard some good things about it, but I'm always too tired to go there after I get off work. Also, a popular spot for locals is Rainbow Bar...it's pretty much an all night all morning type place. Big bar, delicious food, and a friendly staff. The music is usually rock (not a fan), but it's a place to sit around and have some drinks and food at 5 or 6 in the morning. A good combo would be Body English on a Friday night and then walking across the street to Rainbow Bar (just don't get hit by traffic if you are drunk!), and Saturday hit one of the other big clubs and then cab it over to Empire.

Empire Ballroom is the new afterhours hotspot for Saturday nights. I've heard some good things about it, but I'm always too tired to go there after I get off work. Also, a popular spot for locals is Rainbow Bar...it's pretty much an all night all morning type place. Big bar, delicious food, and a friendly staff. The music is usually rock (not a fan), but it's a place to sit around and have some drinks and food at 5 or 6 in the morning. A good combo would be Body English on a Friday night and then walking across the street to Rainbow Bar (just don't get hit by traffic if you are drunk!), and Saturday hit one of the other big clubs and then cab it over to Empire.

lol Good suggestion. I adore the LA (original) Rainbow. Does the vegas one have great italian food too?

Thank you both for the suggestions. I will def hit afterhours on Satuday night not sure about Friday b/c I have some tourney to play in at the new Caesars poker room. Caesars hooked it up, they paid for my suite for 3 nights and they paid my way into the tourney. Can't wait to be back in Vegas!

lol Good suggestion. I adore the LA (original) Rainbow. Does the vegas one have great italian food too?

Not sure. I find myself pigging out on the appetizer sampler every time I go in there at 5 in the morning. Fried artichokes...are you kidding me? DELICIOUS!!!!

Empire has been doing it right and is a great option as well. Great crowd, great DJs, great scene. And a lot easier to get into than Drai's. There's talk that once ICE shuts down (or shortly beforehand), Empire will be adding Friday late night and that'll be the new Thank Glaude its Friday.

Rainbow is definitely THE place to head to if you've been at BE all night. And yeah, the food is great.