Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..hostel..

misk

...so .....eh...........i mean ok...not like i want my money back or anything ....but i was def hoping for more....it was run of the mill horror film....the beginning is all titties and sex jokes....and then well .....predictable gore.....which ...frankly ...i woulda liked to see more of .......what the fuck ....i thought it was supposed to be crazy sick.....i didn't even cringe...ok actually i did when someone dragged their nails across stone cause i hate that.............jay hernandez is hot though so bonus..........

.....final say .........2 outta 4 stars......

......um no......it was nothing special......nothing unpredictable....nothing overly gore....i thought it was supposed to be making people sick and pass out and shit........like i said ...it's not horrif....im not mad i saw it or anything ...just not WOWIE WOW WOW........which .....is what i was hoping for ....

...although u will be happy ..the tits are grade A in this flick........i have to say .........

.....u know ..it's annoying how it's impossible to post a single thread on this board without it going to shit.........the name of this thread is hostel...not hi im desperate please show me some tits then maybe i can get your im we can cyber............so fucking talk about the movie or beat it ....

Guest gabo
.....u know ..it's annoying how it's impossible to post a single thread on this board without it going to shit.........the name of this thread is hostel...not hi im desperate please show me some tits then maybe i can get your im we can cyber............so fucking talk about the movie or beat it ....
ohhh cmon, I was just having fun.sorry to ruin ur thread:hang:

Guest gabo
woah :woah:

i'm assuming that's directed at gabo since I just said hello to kate since it was her first post...i just wanted to make her feel comfortable since i know how hard it can be for a newbie posting.

I got pics of Kate if any one is interested.

...i don't normally care....but every thread on this board turns to the same fucking crap ...and it's boring and annoying..........it's bad enough we have to read all this eye venom about who is mad at who now and who is telling on who and who is nice in the real world but is so meanie mean to me wah wah wah .......at least let's discuss SOMETHING!....

..and i want it to be blood and guts and not this girls boobies.........she can make her own thread damnit!...

...i don't normally care....but every thread on this board turns to the same fucking crap ...and it's boring and annoying..........it's bad enough we have to read all this eye venom about who is mad at who now and who is telling on who and who is nice in the real world but is so meanie mean to me wah wah wah .......at least let's discuss SOMETHING!....

..and i want it to be blood and guts and not this girls boobies.........she can make her own thread damnit!...

exactly misk.. thats why i love you.. you are so on point :heart:

i saw it.. it def is way overhyped.. but it was entertaining none the less. .. i love how Japanses director Miike makes a cameo - he is a famous Japanese director with over 1000 flicks who uses a lot of gore.. hostel actually pays homage to him..Miike actually did the film Ichi the Killer (looks at elevatedflow).. i dont think the movie was really supposed to be scary but more exploitation and shock.. where did you hear it was based on a true story ? also Slovakis should sue for slander..lol

exactly misk.. thats why i love you.. you are so on point :heart:

i saw it.. it def is way overhyped.. but it was entertaining none the less. .. i love how Japanses director Miike makes a cameo - he is a famous Japanese director with over 1000 flicks who uses a lot of gore.. hostel actually pays homage to him..Miike actually did the film Ichi the Killer (looks at elevatedflow).. i dont think the movie was really supposed to be scary but more exploitation and shock.. where did you hear it was based on a true story ? also Slovakis should sue for slander..lol

....was he the guy who was leaving ...like one of the freaks who pays .....who said u could lose all your money?!....like u said ..i wasn't UNentertained.....but i was just expecting like to projectile vomit some point in the film.....again though...i think the hype killed me ....why the fuck are they overhyping all these movies...ugh...

..i've read and heard it more than once.....hold and i will get u a link...

just a blurb...

Roth apparently based his film on a story about a Thai Internet business through which, for $10,000, one could kill another human being (the victims being so impoverished they were willing to die for their heirs). Roth has moved the tale to an Eastern Europe portrayed the way Transylvania was in a 1930s vampire film, with lascivious beauties intent on seducing and drugging their unwitting American dates so they can be fed into the machinery of recreational death.

....was he the guy who was leaving ...like one of the freaks who pays .....who said u could lose all your money?!....like u said ..i wasn't UNentertained.....but i was just expecting like to projectile vomit some point in the film.....again though...i think the hype killed me ....why the fuck are they overhyping all these movies...ugh...

..i've read and heard it more than once.....hold and i will get u a link...

yes - he was that guy

save your money... this movie was whack...

i was expecting a quality tarantino flick and got this piece of shit that was only presented by tarantino... the idea behind this movie is genius and i think a good director could have made the story into an amazing movie but this guy eli roth can't direct movies for shit.. (this guy also directed cabin fever) i would really like to see this movie remade by a good director like tarantino or darren aronofsky (requiem and pi) but i know i wont live to see that day... :nopity: i know

...that was my whole thing ........i think they marketed it completely wrong....if they just said ya know...here's the new horror blah blah teen scream movie ok....but i was really expecting something wow.....plus for quentin to attach his name to it i thought it had to be special...