Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have a holly jolie pregnancy, its the best time of the year...

dgmodel

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because you're making a generalization... not saying that the little Willis kids look like demon spawn.

I disagree though, I think little babies that the cutest things ever!

i said they look like Odd little Creatures... and That is just what I think..

but who is to say my definition of not so good looking is the final word? you may think they are beautiful and future Miss AMerica Pagent Winners.. I think they look Odd.

maybe because they have buzzcuts and dress like Bagspipe Men all the time.. in that case I'll blame the Nanny

:laugh:

I always think that. I hate kids.

I Definately don't HATE kids.. but under 3 mos I think they all look similar.. other than the shape of the head and eyes.. but i hate when people say garbage like

"OMG.. HE HAS John's Nose.. and Suzie's mouth.." when the kid is like 2 hours old...

Maybe it's just me and I wasn't blessed with the gene of seeing things in newborns but to me they all look like little shrivelled toothless senior citizens..

now after 3 months is when features start to come out and they start to look different.

why is everyone sayin they will have a beautiful kid?? i think it will be the total opposite and quite ugly.

There is going to be so much hype over this baby its going to be sickening.

who is really going to suffer throughout this whole ordeal is little Zahara and Maddox.

being a child of a celebrity is hard enough, but the child of 2 Celebrities with status such as Brad and Angelina would be enough to drive even a biological kid insane.

now throw in the factors of being adopted and completely different from your mom, dad and their biological kid.. I can't even imagine.. and It's not even like Zahara and Maddox are from the same country.. they are different TOO... I'm not expert on Kids and dont know much about being and adopted kid but isnt this a whole lot for a kid to handle like in the teen years that are also hard on normal kids?

I read recently in a magazine that Angelina said 'why have children when I can adopt being that there are so many underpriviledged kids in the world?' ok fine, I agree.. so why are you having children now then? and there is the other side of the argument like OK she is giving these underpriviledged kids a better life then what they would have had but I really hope she quits her career and invests and indulge 25 hours a day 366 days a year to these young ones and DONT LEAVE IT TO A FUCKING NANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1