Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you adopt?

crowina

i would like to.

what happens after the kid is old enough to realise and says "youre not my real parents" and goes off on a quest searching for his twin with the other half of his amulet... or looking for his real parents and has emotional issues about not being wanted etc.

what nationality would you adopt? what sex? what religion would you raise it? where would you raise it? are you married?

what happens after the kid is old enough to realise and says "youre not my real parents" and goes off on a quest searching for his twin with the other half of his amulet... or looking for his real parents and has emotional issues about not being wanted etc.

what nationality would you adopt? what sex? what religion would you raise it? where would you raise it? are you married?

if they want to look for thier real parents then i would help them. as far as any emotional issues i would make them feel very loved and wanted by my parenting... if they still have the feeling of being rejected, i would work it out through therapy and support.

oops...sorry..

nationality?... hopefully american, but it costs a lot of money to do that. most likely russian, or european. i would raise it here in the states. as far as religion, i would raise it orthodox Christian and the religion of their mother on the birth certificate. i would teach them about their country and the culture. that is important to me so they can establish roots with their heritage. hopefully i can do this as a married woman. as far as a boy or a girl, it doesn't matter to me so much.

sounds like you have a plan... go for it when youre ready... hopefully your husband/partner will be willing to adopt as well...

yeah, i've thought much about the subject. i was just curious as to what other people think. i hope my husband is for this, or i would not marry them.

idk much about korea, only from what i have learned from the few books that i have read and WOM. i am guessing that i was probably born to a single mother and in korea i would have been treated like a 2nd or 3rd class citizen. i probably would not have the same rights, education or oppty's. . (or so i am told) When i tell other koreans that i am adopted, they look at me with pity. i laugh. i am not ashamed. i i am adopted and actually quite proud of it. i like to claim myself to be a "polish-asian" chick

i have never had abandoment issues. if anything i know that i am wanted. my biological mother was unselfish enough to give me up for a better life, another chance, a bigger opportunity. my parents jumped through hoops to adopt my sister and I . (yes they were crazy enough to do it a second time!)

I have no interest in searching for my parents. it sometimes irks me when people ask me "don't you want to find your real parents?" my "real" parents are the ones that raised me, not the ones that conceived me. My childhood was not a storybook but i do respect, love and appreciate my parents more every day. i guess if you are a parent that adopts, you have to be secure enough, strong enough and love enough for your child that you will understand whatever decision that they make. (just like you would w/ any other life's decison, biological offspring or not )

so one day i would like to have my own little "suesaj's" but if i cant.. yes i would adopt, w/o a doubt!

if i really wanted a kid, and couldnt conceive one with my wife for whatever reason, then i wouldnt have any moral/insecurities about adopting a child.

the bigger decision is wanting to raise a child to begin with...for myself at least

oh, and my bastard cousins convinced me I was adopted from the Phillipines for an entire summer. this was all based on the fact that i had kinda slanty eyes when i was younger.

(once middle school came around, everyone thought i was just high all the time).

he/she would be a lot better off then the kids whod on't get adopted... atleast he/she had a good upbringing... most kids who don't get adopted get placed in group homes or even worse foster families and the foster care system is dreadful... city agencies are underfunded and understaffed and a child's well-being often isn't monitored like it should be.. often, with foster care, comes severe neglect and every kind of abuse imaginable: physical, sexual, emotional/mental etc.. kids wind up growing up with severe psychological issues that are pretty much irreversible.. they often have no shot at living a good life..

people really need to be more responsible or get an abortion...

if i adopt it would be the same nationality... kids are ruthless so i wouldnt want my kid getting picked on because he's nonwhite and has white parents..

you watch too many movies...

what happens after the kid is old enough to realise and says "youre not my real parents" and goes off on a quest searching for his twin with the other half of his amulet...

?

..lmao....i love u ......

...as far as adopting ...night on my lists of things to do ...but hey what if i get married can't have kids and decide i want them ...why not help out some child who is in a shitty situation..........i know plenty of adopted kids who are completely normal and ok with it...all depends on who is raising them ...

..i do have an issue with making sure u know the family history of the child though......i think it's really important to know if u are getting a child who has mental illness or other disease in the history...

..lmao....i love u ......

...as far as adopting ...night on my lists of things to do ...but hey what if i get married can't have kids and decide i want them ...why not help out some child who is in a shitty situation..........i know plenty of adopted kids who are completely normal and ok with it...all depends on who is raising them ...

..i do have an issue with making sure u know the family history of the child though......i think it's really important to know if u are getting a child who has mental illness or other disease in the history...

that's my opinion on it as well...

oh, and my bastard cousins convinced me I was adopted from the Phillipines for an entire summer. this was all based on the fact that i had kinda slanty eyes when i was younger.

(once middle school came around, everyone thought i was just high all the time).

haha.. everyone thought i was high all the time until freshman of college i found out that i actually just have ptosis..

I was adopted and had a better relationship with my parents than most of my friends.

The issues about not being wanted are oposite what you think.... I know my parents wanted me, they went throught the major trouble to adopt me, how do you know the rubber didn't break and your parents just said "oh well"