Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MLK Bash @ Saint::Sunday Jan 15

djjoemama

This Sunday, @ Saint will be the annual MLK celebration. The last 2 years have been insanely busy, and this year looks to be no different. Last year there were close to 400 people in attendance, and we expect no less this year.

There will be 2 rooms of music, House in the front, and Hip-Hop/Latin in the back 'Red Room.'

Lots of ass-shakin, and body-rockin people will be there (and yes XLR8ED, before you ask, the beautiful people will be there)

Ill be DJing in the front room, if anyone is interested in coming, please feel free to email me for guestlist and there still are a few table reservations available as well.

djjoemama@gmail.com

Cheers, and have a great & safe weekend!

I have a feeling your Pacha69

I swear to god I have never made up a fake screen name, I'm not witty or smart enough to make up or say something funny. Trust me...

Her eyes look just like snatch69's, I've seen those eyes in my nightmares... :laugh:

_38692469_martin238.jpg

"I HAVE A DREAM...that one day...after I die...black men and white men, euros and cokewhores, will have a day off of work and be able to go out on a Sunday night and dress to impress and sing in the words of the old Steve Angello remix of Gadjo:

SO MANY TIMES....

SO MANY TIMES...."

_38692469_martin238.jpg

"I HAVE A DREAM...that one day...after I die...black men and white men, euros and cokewhores, will have a day off of work and be able to go out on a Sunday night and dress to impress and sing in the words of the old Steve Angello remix of Gadjo:

SO MANY TIMES....

SO MANY TIMES...."

I dont even have that record. :(

_38692469_martin238.jpg

SO MANY TIMES....

SO MANY TIMES...."

:laugh:

and Joe, i have the record...you can borrow. ;)