Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suggestions please for hot clubs this year

sleekmr2

Also, some previous posts by other people about lack of lines for certain venues are totally inaccurrate. So want to give you the heads up on that.

This is twice in two threads you've said this today. Which posts mentioned this, more to the point, which venues? If you've got a different opinion, how about sharing it?

I feel like you're attacking me here, simply because I recommended that people get to clubs early and/or that I mentioned that I haven't had difficulty on recent trips.

I respect your business but let's be honest, getting in to a popular club doesn't require using a VIP host each and every time.

Also. Not sure if it is ok to ask in here. But we were planning to go to a stip club on Thursday night. My friend went o Olympic Gardens and said it was good, but he told me that spearamint (sp?) Rhino is better. Any info on this Guys/Gals?

Olympic Gardens?!?!?!? :nopity: Are you KIDDING me!!!

This place is for old men and chicks! And your not allowed on the 2nd floor!

Rhino!

I didn't know about Olympic. I was just told that by a friend that just went their last week. Looks like Rhino is the place then. Does anyone know how far it is to Rhino from the strip? We are staying at TI.

djmasterweb: thanks for the tip on the driving situation. Will definately keep that in mind. We have 15 people going with us. So hopefully the cab/limo driver will cut us a deal.