Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3rd Annual BBQ @ Flips Goodie List

mdamon7278

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case u guys get bored with some of the :cough cough: house music during the majority of the party, the second season of the dave chappelle show will be showing over and over on the big screen :)

I hope a B-52 drops some red bulls on your head from 30,000 feet, asshole! :bigfinge::D

Guys i till dont see what anyone is bringing....so iget to it. So phil anf funk can u please STFU for a day so people can post what they are putting without having to wade through the complete utter nonsense u guys post about...and notice i didnt put smileys or exclamtion poits behind what i just said....get to it people

what we need alot of is

1- ice

2 beer

3- food

4- toilet paper

5- plates

6- utensils

7- soda

8- liqour

9- napkins

So please put what you are bringing so ever1 doeosent bring the samething.

Guys i till dont see what anyone is bringing....so iget to it. So phil anf funk can u please STFU for a day so people can post what they are putting without having to wade through the complete utter nonsense u guys post about...and notice i didnt put smileys or exclamtion poits behind what i just said....get to it people

what we need alot of is

1- ice

2 beer

3- food

4- toilet paper

5- plates

6- utensils

7- soda

8- liqour

9- napkins

So please put what you are bringing so ever1 doeosent bring the samething.

I'll bring ice, food (chicken, chops etc etc), buns if I bring food that needs them, liqour (well ya of course - some goose and sf redbulls), some beer and whatever else I can throw in the cart.

I'll bring ice, food (chicken, chops etc etc), buns if I bring food that needs them, liqour (well ya of course - some goose and sf redbulls), some beer and whatever else I can throw in the cart.

Your bringing all of that? Bullshyt tell us what you are really taken to the partay.

:moon:

Your bringing all of that? Bullshyt tell us what you are really taken to the partay.

:moon:

hey now - I'm for real and I always bring a ton of stuff...its mighty white me I know..I know...but anyways I have 3 bags of ice in my freezer at home already from a weekend ago that didn get used...so I got that...you know I am bringing liqour and beer...thats automatic....as for food I like to eat so depending on what looks the best at Publix I am bringing something...probably some brats/dogs and most likely steak and pork chops.

Oh ya some of that ice was left over from the Bears party - I had extra because some people never made it 2 minutes down the street.

So phil anf funk can u please STFU for a day so people can post what they are putting without having to wade through the complete utter nonsense u guys post about.

Yo Felipe, this thread is all over the place and it's not just Phil and me...one person should be in charge of getting everyone's pms and make a list...I volunteer myself, everyone send a pm with your goodiesm, then we post a more organized thread...sorry God, didn't mean to awaken your wrath

let's do this right