Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cash money at exit...

i heard people talking about this a week ago (where exit was supposedly dropping mad $$ from the ceiling to the dance floor), but people said it was bullshit. now i check my email and clubplanet sends me a flyer that says it is, indeed, going down. can this be for real? and who's coming with me!!??

~~

------------------

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

Even if they were dropping real money I think that would be the last place I would want to be.......do you know what some people do for money? Imagine that disaster......cool idea in theory though.

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

no, no... i know that it sounds stupid... but would CNYC email this out just patently lying?

i dunno.. maybe they're skeevier than i thought.

~~

------------------

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

Originally posted by lmsadc69:

no, no... i know that it sounds stupid... but would CNYC email this out just patently lying?

i dunno.. maybe they're skeevier than i thought.

~~

No its called 'clubs false promote' to get people in there.. It happens all the time..

I remember about a yr ago an 18+ party at sf they said that jp was spinning.. and last minute.. jp missed his flight.. RIIIIIIIGHT..

Exit needed to come up with something good to compete tonight.. Twilo has Picotto, and Sf has the 15$ toy drive.. What does exit have? a shitty dj, and alot of underage partyers...

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

icq:101504929 http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 12-16-2000).]

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

No its called 'clubs false promote' to get people in there.. It happens all the time..

I remember about a yr ago an 18+ party at sf they said that jp was spinning.. and last minute.. jp missed his flight.. RIIIIIIIGHT..

Exit needed to come up with something good to compete tonight.. Twilo has Picotto, and Sf has the 15$ toy drive.. What does exit have? a shitty dj, and alot of underage partyers...

Hey Lipz

I though Exit was doing money deal next friday and not tonight. Also I hearyou screw Exit and the money give away I would instead go to sasha and digweed.

Yeah S&D

Pin2

LOL... cwm27.gif ... fuk dem ngz... i don't need exit or their false promotion... i'm going back to my innocent little world now where all the clubs tell the truth...

~~

------------------

Originally posted by pintu:

Hey Lipz

I though Exit was doing money deal next friday and not tonight. Also I hearyou screw Exit and the money give away I would instead go to sasha and digweed.

Yeah S&D

Pin2

LoL either or.. Exit is a bunch of 15yr olds using someone elses id to get in.. i don't care if its tonight, tomorrow night, Friday, or my birthday.. i'm not gonna be there to fight with the exit crowd over some money fake or real... maybe they should drop rolls of pennies instead...

------------------

~LiPz~

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

maybe they should drop rolls of pennies instead...

LMAO!! cwm2.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

keep rollin, rollin, rollin...

~~

------------------

professor_atomic_energy_md_wht.gif

Hey no one is making u go to exit, if u don't like it dont go, just like i hate twilo and i dont go, and u'd be suprised to see how many underaged ppl r in every club, yeah even twilo.

As for the money throwing thing, its a stupid idea even if it wasnt at exit , and it was at twilo, or any other club, there would be fights no matter what club where money was being given away.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Exit...

I just think its a waste of a space, in musical terms. What an awesome venue, and pumping sound... and kick ass DJ booth! My magazine even has a column in it about what Exit's equipped with...

I'll just keep my mouth shut =)

Either way, its definitely a love or hate relationship with Exit.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by dschwed:

I think I remember Twilo doing this for the 2yr Sasha nd Diggers anniversary ? anyone lese remember this or am i losing my mind ?

i think you might be losing your mind.. i don't remember that at all, all though i do remember them handing out cd's and tshirts?

------------------

~LiPz~

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

I really don't think this one needs a test to see if things get out of hand.....any person that can get their brain to perform logical thinking can figure out that dropping CASH from a ceiling into a large group of people, many of them bent out of their minds and many on juice, will cause some kind of disaster.......I think it will work but not without some kind of camotion and a few busted faces......

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

LoL either or.. Exit is a bunch of 15yr olds using someone elses id to get in..

and factory isn't?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

paris actually looks at id.. and turns people away at the door.. i have never seen anyone get turned away at exit...

yeh, i have to agree with Lipz on this one pfloyd, i've never seen Paris let anyone under 21 in there, at least not on a saturday. that's actually one of the best things about the factory. i'm sure it happens, but i don;t know to what extent or under what circumstances.

------------------

house_music.gif

Originally posted by edge420:

yeh, i have to agree with Lipz on this one pfloyd, i've never seen Paris let anyone under 21 in there, at least not on a saturday. that's actually one of the best things about the factory. i'm sure it happens, but i don;t know to what extent or under what circumstances.

well i have news for u guys, my brother and his friends always got into soundfactory on a saturday and their all 19, they've been going to sf since they were 17 and they also have a 14 year old friend who goes to sf, with no problem, its who u know, if u know a bouncer or ur cool with paris they let u in, trust me, i am talking from experience, i've gone to sf with my brother and friends and its been no problem, so yeah every club u could get in, if u got the look, or know ppl, or pay more

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

paris actually looks at id.. and turns people away at the door.. i have never seen anyone get turned away at exit...

I would just like to say that I went to sf one night over the summer. They looked at my id, and saw i was 17, and still let me in. So they obviously dont turn everyone away.