Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Stryke @ Four Nightclub

timfusion

387096337_l.jpg

Join Intergruv Networks as we guest host a special night at Four Nightclub.

We present to a very special night with M3 Entertainment at one of their weekly events known as Mint.

Featured this night will be DJ Stryke (Substance, System, Ovum, Final Scratch, Alienware Computers) ~ Miami

When the production work of a recording artist ends up in the record boxes and charts of DJs as widespread and as stylistically different as Carl Cox, Paul Van Dyk, Bryan Zentz, Doc Martin, and Josh Wink, just to name a few, one should take notice. This has been the modus operendi for Greg Chin aka Stryke.

Although his styles as a producer range anywhere from techno, house, ambient, progressive, Stryke hates the barrier game. "I see it all as music. Every genre has music which is good and bad. That's it. I hate the fact that some people raise an eyebrow when I release a house record when perhaps they know me for techno. All that should matter is whether something is good or bad. Period." Make no mistake however, all pigeonholing talk aside, when it comes to DJing, Stryke gets primal.

He's considered to be one of the top techno DJs around today. His globetrotting schedule and growing legions of fans is proof positive of his ability to command dancefloors worldwide. His dexterity is proven time and time again. While DJing, Stryke utilizes three turntables, Final Scratch, and live effects processing (and sometimes even bringing out his 303 & 909!). His live shows, while rare, are an even bigger treat. This producer/Dj is also a full fledged singer! The future looks extremely bright for Stryke.

He's had Billboard chart success with his Ad Finem project. He's collaborated with artists such as Christian Smith, MURK, & John Beltran. With releases on labels such as Ovum, Hooj Choons, Guidance, Platform, Twisted, and many others, there seems to be no end in sight for this bright star. Stryke is quickly becoming the hardest working man in electronic music. Listen...Communicate...Understand.

Performing alongside Stryke will be:

obuchiteck (Intergruv Networks)

Theo-G (Brilliantly Mad)

Cover = $5

Four

1551 W. Division

Chicago

fourchicago.com