Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP moved to Exit for his Bday bash?

Thanks Carmine, thats what i pretty much figured. But like you said, usually late into JP's partys like Halloween at Avalon, it all just becomes the same, VIP and regular. Was a little more curious to the section that was going to be considered VIP though just because Exit hasnt had a non Hip Hop Party For Awhile. Are you gonna be there for this one. Let me know.

Thanks

Keough

Thanks Carmine, thats what i pretty much figured. But like you said, usually late into JP's partys like Halloween at Avalon, it all just becomes the same, VIP and regular. Was a little more curious to the section that was going to be considered VIP though just because Exit hasnt had a non Hip Hop Party For Awhile. Are you gonna be there for this one. Let me know.

Thanks

Keough

pretty sure i will be in attendance!! interested to see what they have done with this venue.... from what i hear the have been changes made....

Cant believe he's havin his bday at that dump. It was horrible when it was black but now it's ten times worse with the walls painted white and the worst sound system in the city...I woulda went if it was @ roxy but i think im gonna have to reconsider now

good more room for me to dance!! but just a little tip!! it has been redone since then... and jp most likely will bring in his own sound as hes done for pretty much most of his parties lately!! but like i said stay home more room!!

thnks bro!!