Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best sound system in vegas right now?

louped

Back on topic... and that is sound systems in VEGAS...

Never been to Empire as I did not know about it when I was there (how it escaped me I don't know, as I poured over this forum before I left) But I thought ICE's Funktion One was awesome for Lawler. I may be a little buyest though as after going to Space in Ibiza I can't wait to hear Funktion One's, that in my opinion is by far the best sound system in the world.

Then you'll be extremely happy at Empire as they got Funktion One to handle sound for the entire building -- ballroom, lounge and patio.

And believe me, the sound in the ballroom there is AMAZING.

Details on the Empire system:

http://www.funktion-one.com/EmpireBallroom-ClubSys-Mar06.htm

to elaborate a little further, the main room at empire will be outfitted with the Funktion-One Resolution Five series. Thats the same one used at Vangaurd in LA. The back room and patio will have the same system system that was used at Cielo in NYC. basically empire will have the best sound system in the west and arguably in the US.

Was replying to this quote, best in the country, i dont know about that

• 2 weeks later...

Denver....

word on the street is that the venue has recently changed hands, but I can not confirm this... only rumor mill stuff right now.... not documented on the official website either, so could be some bunk....

anyway....

the venue is quite nice, multiple rooms.... large sanctuary for the main room.... too bad the current sound in there was not up to par in my experience....

better sound and crowd, that place would be flagship instalation material....

http://www.coclubs.com/church/churchMain.html

Denver....

word on the street is that the venue has recently changed hands, but I can not confirm this... only rumor mill stuff right now.... not documented on the official website either, so could be some bunk....

anyway....

the venue is quite nice, multiple rooms.... large sanctuary for the main room.... too bad the current sound in there was not up to par in my experience....

better sound and crowd, that place would be flagship instalation material....

http://www.coclubs.com/church/churchMain.html

Another Review on Lotus.

Taken from Dtourism.com:

Thread: Stellar sound system PAST & PRESENT!:

Kuze Confirmed Member:

AUSOME thread haha. Some good systems have been mentioned, butt the #1 of the moment goes to Lotus Soundbar in Honolulu. Designed by Shorty with all the handmade Thrive Audio amps and the EQ isolator in the DJ booth. You don't even need a monitor you can feel the room that well.:

You nerds should peep Lotus ASAP. And DJ's, it was by far the most enjoyable experience I had performing. Not having a monitor took some getting used to, butt with the wall of Thrive Audio amps to the right, it was entrancing just looking over there at the curved array of LEDs to keep the levels right.:

www.systemsbyshorty.com

www.myspace.com/soundmanshorty

Another Review on Lotus.

Taken from Dtourism.com:

Thread: Stellar sound system PAST & PRESENT!:

Kuze Confirmed Member:

AUSOME thread haha. Some good systems have been mentioned, butt the #1 of the moment goes to Lotus Soundbar in Honolulu. Designed by Shorty with all the handmade Thrive Audio amps and the EQ isolator in the DJ booth. You don't even need a monitor you can feel the room that well.:

You nerds should peep Lotus ASAP. And DJ's, it was by far the most enjoyable experience I had performing. Not having a monitor took some getting used to, butt with the wall of Thrive Audio amps to the right, it was entrancing just looking over there at the curved array of LEDs to keep the levels right.:

www.systemsbyshorty.com

www.myspace.com/soundmanshorty

I have a hard time believing it is the best sound system in the world. I guess time will tell. I believe it to be Space in Ibiza, and they have an IDMA award to back it up.

BTW - the Church has not been sold. It looked like it was going to for quite a while, but now it doesn't seem likely.

Saw Rabbit in the moon there the other night when McCray had tuned the JBL system in there - I don't think its in need of an upgrade for awhile.

BTW - the Church has not been sold. It looked like it was going to for quite a while, but now it doesn't seem likely.

Saw Rabbit in the moon there the other night when McCray had tuned the JBL system in there - I don't think its in need of an upgrade for awhile.

good to hear it is sounding good in there again.... and that it will continue on as a nightspot for the foreseeable time....

I had been sorely disappointed with the sound on the visits I had made when I first moved to Denver.... time for a revisit i guess....

was RITM a live PA show or DJ set?