Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas for bachelor/bachelorette party?

Vegas for bachelor/bachelorette party?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Vegas for bachelor/bachelorette party?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, why not?

well it's a topic i heard being discussed on the radio and was curious to see what everyone here thought...i'm sure that there are people that are insecure and feel that there are too many temptations in Vegas who might not allow it. i'm also sure the majority of people who feel that way are females so I'd like to see why.

if i´m ever gonna decide to get married, and that is a big if, she would be a slammin piece of ass with a kickass personality which only i would be allowed to converse with... in her room... in the cellar. certainly wouldn´t be going to vegas for a bachelorette party.

Would you allow your fiance to go to vegas for their bachelor or bachelorette party without you? Why or why not?

yes... who are you to allow anyone to do anything??? if you are a mature and understanding adult you would see the foolishness in prohibiting ppl from doing things... especially when relationships are built on trust, and if you dont trust your better half in another state or on vacation or with friends, then what is the point of being together? more importantly, if its a bachelor / bachelorette party i imagine its a close friend who is getting married, and it is part of the wedding itself... to rob someone of someones right to celebrate with friends a chapter in their lives is just wrong... in any event a while ago... i was with a girl... a girl who wanted to desperately go to cancun with her friends... and although i missed her greatly while she was away i never said "no, dont go... or this is over if you go..." what would be the point???

"edited because i left out dont"

on a serious note, of course i would allow her to go

on the other hand, we all know girls cheat... i bet you yourself, nmn and dgmodel, have slept with quite a few girls that had boyfriends

IME, *most* girls will cheat if they allow themselves to get into certain situations as in get drunk, take drugs, party, afterparty at some guy´s place after the clubs close, miss the last bus... we all know how this works

i definately comes down to the individual girl and how well you really know her. however, considering the special case in in america and canada (just visited vancouver this summer), where people fucking get MARRIED with 20-22... they very likely don´t know their partner that good and can´t screen out the bad from the good apples.

i spoke with three girls (friends of my gf that she met when she was in canada for one year prior of us getting together) 21-23 there that were gonna get married in a couple of months, one that was already married, every one of them told me (in private) that they cheated on their bf, two of em after they got engaged. they were ripe for the picking too had i made as much as a small move. their boyfriends of course have no idea.

so as general advice i would say DON´T let her go. why? cause i would also say the majority of guys lack the perception and a clear image of who they´re really marrying... *especially* when the average marrying age is that low...

Would you allow your fiance to go to vegas for their bachelor or bachelorette party without you? Why or why not?

If you think you havent tapped enough ass before getting married, rushing to sincity to get your lickywicky wet at a sincity sunday pool party 30 days before you wedding aint gonna solve the problems you have.

i would let him go but that would bother me that he would still go knowing how much it bothered me and that he didnt care and still went, that also would make me thing that he dont care about the way i feel and if he dont care about the way i feel then y would he care about what he did there

valid points, however i trust enough to "let" them go...

i just think people that are in a relationship and choose to cheat are idiots.

if you want to be single, just do it the right way.

so, to answer the original question, yeah...i would be fine with vegas for a bachelor party destination. if you don't trust the person, what's the point of marrying them in the first place?

i just think people that are in a relationship and choose to cheat are idiots.

if you want to be single, just do it the right way.

so, to answer the original question, yeah...i would be fine with vegas for a bachelor party destination. if you don't trust the person, what's the point of marrying them in the first place?

exactickly~!