Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how is this the drama board

kelly81

Guest gabo
bitch...u get all the good ones...
Not my fault you were too busy asking to see tits. Coke first then everything else will follow... take notes.

Guest gabo
wow.. the combination of fkornre and gabo trying to be funny is like the worst series of posts i have ever read..

new record

do I come to your job and smack the broom out of your hand?

Guest gabo
arent you the one thats over 30 and works in a mail room?
lmao I dont if that was supposed to be funny or youre just retarded.

I am not over 30... and my work doesnt have a mail room.

If you must know douche I work for U.P.S. I am a supervisor that runs the eat division of metro. I kinda wished I worked in a mailroom, better hours.

lmao I dont if that was supposed to be funny or youre just retarded.

I am not over 30... and my work doesnt have a mail room.

If you must know douche I work for U.P.S. I am a supervisor that runs the eat division of metro. I kinda wished I worked in a mailroom, better hours.

ok you're 30 and a ups driver.. go you!

Guest gabo
ok you're 30 and a ups driver.. go you!

no. I am 30 right on the moeny and I am not a driver. I thats a union job, I am management.

and if you wanna make fun of ups drivers.... They make at least50k to start. most that have been there several years make well over 100k. so yea lets make fun of them.

I forgot that ur better than everyone else.

no. I am 30 right on the moeny and I am not a driver. I thats a union job, I am management.

and if you wanna make fun of ups drivers.... They make at least50k to start. most that have been there several years make well over 100k. so yea lets make fun of them.

I forgot that ur better than everyone else.

they dont make at least 50k - they start under 20/hr and i doubt they make over 100k with all the overtime in the world and i dont think im better than anyone else.

last i checked you were the one that brought occupations into this.. all i did was comment on your unfunniess on the board

Guest gabo
they dont make at least 50k - they start under 20/hr and i doubt they make over 100k with all the overtime in the world and i dont think im better than anyone else.

last i checked you were the one that brought occupations into this.. all i did was comment on your unfunniess on the board

I never asked you if it was funny... and with the overtime they make with senority people they can make that kinda money, trust me. Cause I thoguht about doing it a few years ago.

I never asked you if it was funny... and with the overtime they make with senority people they can make that kinda money, trust me. Cause I thoguht about doing it a few years ago.
and then when you average in the number of hours worked.. its not that much but whatever

and i dont care if you never asked me, you're still unfunny

Guest gabo
and then when you average in the number of hours worked.. its not that much but whatever

and i dont care if you never asked me, you're still unfunny

ur still a dick... I'd rather be unfunny.