Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy shit is gotmilk hated...

Guest gabo

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's prolly 30 people who owe me $ from years ago, but I have just let it go and forgotten about it.

if you can't do that, it seems like maybe this is just an excuse to keep some sort of a connection going?

why should this be an exuse? if someone owes someone money - they should pay it back..plain and simple..

huh?

Your pretty much fucked in the head, and im hoping this is all an act on your part to get attention. I have never witnessed such insanity in my life, ever. Your all over the place w/ your posts, and re-hash shit that happend a long time ago.. Does your man know you come on here and stalk your ex? Let this shit go, you look insane, and im sure you dont care what I or other people on here think, but you look inmature and foolish. I just hope your not like this off the boards, and if you are, you must run through friends like no other.. smarten up.

there's prolly 30 people who owe me $ from years ago, but I have just let it go and forgotten about it.

if you can't do that, it seems like maybe this is just an excuse to keep some sort of a connection going?

no, one would think that from the outside.. but the man owes me a lot of money he claims that we both did the drugs... normally i would fall asleep and he would take the pills out of my bag... then he worked out a sceme so i would pick up the yay... i don't even like coke so he would do most of it...he would say that he'd pay me back in the morning when he could... but that never happened. then i get a story how he can't afford his apartment and he has to move out when the lease is up and then i would get the money... i guess i am more mad because he more or less stole it from me when he would go in my bag and take my stuff.... (i would sell to break even, so i would buy enough for myself and then sell the rest to break even and make a few bucks. so i would always have tons of pills)... i think what i am most pissed off at is that he had no contacts with drugs and used me to get it, then used me to pay for it... i was too blind to see, but when the person you live with dies and your good freind dies and then your grandpa dies.. some people should know not to use the weak...

why should this be an exuse? if someone owes someone money - they should pay it back..plain and simple..

1. i don't even know if it's true that $ is owed, so maybe it is an excuse. who knows...

2. also if you are somebody who chooses to deal drugs, you're eventually gonna have people owe you $, and you have to suck it up. that's the way the game is played. deal with it.

also if you are somebody who chooses to deal drugs, you're eventually gonna have people owe you $, and you have to suck it up. that's the way the game is played. deal with it.

i agree...i never spot gabo. it was bad enough he wanted to do drugs all the time..i was'nt dealing to him... he took them out of my bag while i slept. and as i said, i don't like yay much, hence the sleeping. he would ask me to pick it up for him because i was in nyc... he said he would pay me back, sometimes he would, most of the time he didn't. i think his claim was because i was selling i was making enough money that i need not need to be paid back....

... i know you have nothing against me, but are you not a social worker and dab a bit in the yay and other things?... i've been clean for a year now...

Your pretty much fucked in the head, and im hoping this is all an act on your part to get attention. I have never witnessed such insanity in my life, ever. Your all over the place w/ your posts, and re-hash shit that happend a long time ago.. Does your man know you come on here and stalk your ex? Let this shit go, you look insane, and im sure you dont care what I or other people on here think, but you look inmature and foolish. I just hope your not like this off the boards, and if you are, you must run through friends like no other.. smarten up.

you are wise beyond your years

you gonna try and meet up with Crowina at Sasha?

oh please, if any of you want to chill with me, i more than happy to grab a table split a few bottles and have a great time... my friends and i are faithful for years, i carry deep friendships and i am blessed that they will walk with me the rest of my life as i with them... this is just really fun for me, cause it gets you guys so worked up.

i know this is very true... when i offered to have my friend pick it up he offered to send a check...

i said:

"well the money part i said i would forget? ...andrew said he'd come with me to pick it up...."

he said:

"if u really want money so bad all of a sudden then Ill send u a check"