Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy shit is gotmilk hated...

Guest gabo

Oh now you have to post a picture and if I am able to be so cool to meet you, please let me know. You know what I look like... I'll be at Sasha this weekend... :clap2:

Everyone knows I'm not shy, so pm me and me and my boy will chill with your group.

crowina dear.. he was mocking someone..<3

thehype isnt a prick like that

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you, thank you, thank you!

:clap::clap::clap:

well it maybe hitting him below the belt with that one because as far as I know he only has one friend off the internet... anytime he would want people over, he would ask me to ask my friends to hop over to jersey. i just assume he has no freinds off the internet becuase he never mentioned them.

its ok ...

i posted that same reply in some threads on Trance Addict....

some people knew i was joking, others had no clue

I had no f'n clue...

hehe... BUT we know Gabo would know because he would have looked though your past threads to know you've posted it before.

we need confirmation on this subject!!!!

...i have no clue how to do that... all i know is that she works in a bar in jersey, he had a threeway kiss with her (and a dina i think) years ago, figures she's bi...and you know how he wants the threesome so bad so he tried to get a plot going... i don't even know the girl at this point.

yeah what the f' do you care? though i'm a little curious if gabo still jerks off to my pics.

I'm sure he does, why wouldn't he? post them so I can rub one out...

so what type of pics we talking bout anyway?

pg-13 where you're showing some tittie?

R-rated with a little box or

X-rated with you spread eagle shoving different toys up your pussy?

Guest gabo

omg what in the world are you talking about? I dont remember half the shit we would talk about cause we were always high. and I really dont remember much about any of this... I do know you wanted a girl to join us just as bad as I do... who cares, what guy wouldnt want that? I wish I would have known you are this sick in the head to never ever let something go... so fucking weird it's scary.

Because when I was in your home that is what you would always do... You would look at other people's posts. Even when you tried to get that threesome going with Linabina, you showed me her posts and told me she worked in a bar in Jersey and everything about that threeway kiss you had with her. Then you would scan other girls posts and ask if I would like them.

Because that is what normal people do when they are really bored at 2:00 in the morning... I was only giving you an option to do something other than stalk people on the internet.

says the ups man

go make friends, go out, meet someone off the internet... do you have any friends off the internet?

oh... i just bother you cause your an asshole

Guest gabo
...i'd just be curious to see what she looks like - all around...she doesnt seem to be anything special but pete doesnt usu go for anything but cute and above so who knows....
well if she was more to look at maybe I woulda wanted to be seen in public with her.