Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real Old School No cs's or computers

marcblemberg

The hottest spot in Vegas on a Sunday night check out slide.

The only pure real deal & only Hip Hop spot in Las Vegas.

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

See the turn table mix Master D.J.P rip it live and direct in front of your eyes on the dance floor.

And check out VH1 Hip Hop Honoree Mr. freeze From the world famous Rock steady crew rock It Live.

we will take any B,Boy Or DJ Challenge from anyone.

@ Tabu the Ultra Lounge

MGM

Click on flier for animated invite.

3cd70308.jpg

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

So I saw a few Tabu employees at the Beach last night for the Jeezy concert (what a total mess by the way). Anyway they said your spot closed early last night and it was the slowest Sunday they have ever experienced at Tabu. Congratulations for gaining all that support. Your promotional methods are ingenious.

So I saw a few Tabu employees at the Beach last night for the Jeezy concert (what a total mess by the way). Anyway they said your spot closed early last night and it was the slowest Sunday they have ever experienced at Tabu. Congratulations for gaining all that support. Your promotional methods are ingenious.

Packed every sunday...

you little apple eating slut,RahRahRah are you still crying widdle cry baby...

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew

haha... I love listening to Las Vegas tell the world what is up....

Come on now you(outofthebox) keep trying to tell Mr. Freeze from the infamous Rock Steady Crew what culture is about or how he is isn't doing things right whatever.... Rock Steady is in the same league as Bambaata and many more I can name. They help create this culture.

Not trying to make this guy in to a hip-hop god but I will say he is slightly higher on the totum pole then most of us in Vegas. Vegas has no culture!!! Im trying to bring DnB to Vegas and show Las Vegas something real, Freeze is trying to show Vegas how its done on the Hip-Hop side of things, there others trying to expose us as well.

If you like meat markets like Pure and just want to get laid, cool im not hating on you. But most these mega clubs don't give a shit about music, and have no music culture.

So where was Vegas on the map of music in the 80's, 90's, even 2000's??? NYC, Seattle, Orlando(breaks), L.A. just to name a few all have some history, I don't ever remember Vegas pumping out Legends.. Its starting to come around, so step back and learn a little before you hate and talk shit about everyone.

I respect your comments, but I think we're talking about three things here.

1. Yes Mr. Freeze is one of the individuals involved in the early stages of the hip-hop culture. We know that. And many do respect that.

2. Just because someone has accomplished something, it doesn't give them the right to disrespect others no matter what. It's all about conveying a message with respect. If Freeze wants to act like a prick, as he has done since the first day he has been involved in this message board, then he will receive negative reactions. His version of showing us culture is to put everyone else down.

3. Freeze has clearly demonstrated that he is a complete utter moron no matter how well he breaks and dances. It is almost painful to try to read his messages and I often wonder if he graduated third grade.

1. Yes Mr. Freeze is one of the individuals involved in the early stages of the hip-hop culture. We know that. And many do respect that.

2. Just because someone has accomplished something, it doesn't give them the right to disrespect others no matter what. It's all about conveying a message with respect. If Freeze wants to act like a prick, as he has done since the first day he has been involved in this message board, then he will receive negative reactions. His version of showing us culture is to put everyone else down.

3. Freeze has clearly demonstrated that he is a complete utter moron no matter how well he breaks and dances. It is almost painful to try to read his messages and I often wonder if he graduated third grade.

There you go fighting with everyone again...

I never even finished 1st grade, but guess what, your a wanna be and im in history books all over the world...

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew

haha... I love listening to Las Vegas tell the world what is up....

If you like meat markets like Pure and just want to get laid, cool im not hating on you. But most these mega clubs don't give a shit about music, and have no music culture.

So where was Vegas on the map of music in the 80's, 90's, even 2000's??? NYC, Seattle, Orlando(breaks), L.A. just to name a few all have some history, I don't ever remember Vegas pumping out Legends.. Its starting to come around, so step back and learn a little before you hate and talk shit about everyone.

Of that part of the quote ...I gotta say, one of the best frggen comments on this board in a while. You friggen :rock:

In general (not in reference to anyone here) ...

remember one thing ....

Reality flourishes.

Fakes fade fast...... and boy do they ever!

We all realize Freeze isn't an english major, nor do I or most people really care, He has his strong opinions and when challenged, just like when he dances steps up then steps on you... From reading past posts seems you guys attacked him then he reacted.. He is cocky and knows he is good at what he does, but so is everyone else at the top of there game... Ali did it everyday "I am the greatest!!"..... Im done with this Im not going to debate this anymore, Im not trying to be on Freezes jock anymore he doesn't need help, you are going to argue regardless and probrally bring up my police record and tell me how to do my taxes or something... step up and contribute or shut the fuck up!!!

We all realize Freeze isn't an english major, nor do I or most people really care, He has his strong opinions and when challenged, just like when he dances steps up then steps on you... From reading past posts seems you guys attacked him then he reacted.. He is cocky and knows he is good at what he does, but so is everyone else at the top of there game... Ali did it everyday "I am the greatest!!"..... Im done with this Im not going to debate this anymore, Im not trying to be on Freezes jock anymore he doesn't need help, you are going to argue regardless and probrally bring up my police record and tell me how to do my taxes or something... step up and contribute or shut the fuck up!!!
Well said.

Respect.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

http://stormed05.com/movingsun/tabu/slide/mailer.html

The hottest spot in Vegas on a Sunday night check out slide.

The only pure real deal & only Hip Hop spot in Las Vegas.

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

See the turn table mix Master D.J.P rip it live and direct in front of your eyes on the dance floor.

And check out VH1 Hip Hop Honoree Mr. freeze From the world famous Rock steady crew rock It Live.

we will take any B,Boy Or DJ Challenge from anyone.

@ Tabu the Ultra Lounge

MGM

Click on flier for animated invite.

3cd70308.jpg

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

From reading past posts seems you guys attacked him then he reacted..

You obviously didn't read back far enough. It was the other way around. Freeze introduced himself to this board by attacking DJ AM and then attacking all DJs who use Serato. His first post was "DJ AM STOLE HIS MIXES" or something like that. There would have never even been a negative reaction if he would have delt with his issues person to person like a man instead of having a public tantrum instead. However Freeze thrives on this. He equates drama to more views of his barely understandable messages which he believes will help promote the slowest night of the week at Tabu (Sundays his night). Then to further his moronic tantrums, he recruited none other than the hater queen, DJ Supra, who apparently does wonders for Freeze in the bedroom. Together, they are on a spree to expose fakes, homosexuals and gang members. Welcome to ClubPlanet's wonderful message boards :)

Yes Ive read them all, message boards around the world are filled with drama. He attacked AM right, not you, you jumped in... HE IS A B-BOY!!! THEY ARE ALL ABOUT THE BATTLE... I THINK HE EVEN EXPLAINED THAT IN THOSE POSTS... BATTLES ARE SOME OF THE ROOTS OF HIP HOP... EVEN NOW YOU HEAR PEOPLE CALL EACH OTHER OUT IN SONGS, ITS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT WHO IS BEST CLAIMING THERE OWN, BEFORE ALL THE BULLSHIT BLING... RUN DMC - KING OF ROCK... KRS-1 SOUTH BRONX, JAY-Z VS. NAS, OUTOFTHEBOX VS FREEZE (HAHAHAHA) YOU CAN GO ON AND ON FOR DAYS.... ITS THE CULTURE!!! AIGHT, IM DEFINATELY DONE WITH YOU.... YOU ARE SUCH A WASTE OF TIME... IM GOING TO CHECK OUT SLIDE MYSELF TONIGHT, ILL LET YOU KNOW LATER HOW POPPIN IT WAS.

You obviously didn't read back far enough. It was the other way around. Freeze introduced himself to this board by attacking DJ AM and then attacking all DJs who use Serato. His first post was "DJ AM STOLE HIS MIXES" or something like that. There would have never even been a negative reaction if he would have delt with his issues person to person like a man instead of having a public tantrum instead. However Freeze thrives on this. He equates drama to more views of his barely understandable messages which he believes will help promote the slowest night of the week at Tabu (Sundays his night). Then to further his moronic tantrums, he recruited none other than the hater queen, DJ Supra, who apparently does wonders for Freeze in the bedroom. Together, they are on a spree to expose fakes, homosexuals and gang members. Welcome to ClubPlanet's wonderful message boards :)
Rah Rah Rah Hay Wackbox my first post was...

I think its important for everyone to know that DJ, AM, all his mixes from DJ-P & DJ-Z-Trip from the uneasy listening CD done about 9 years ago..

That was my post, you little apple eating slut, and it was the truth...

I saw AM spin in ny and in LA and heard it for my self,nothing against him,is a good dj but those were not his mixes... i just wanted to put out the facts.

It was your Cd playing freind that started the hole thing ,trying to tell me its not true and what i heard was not so..That was my post and it was the truth.

Oh widdle out box is starting to be hated by everyone...Im sorry widdle boy..Remeber i deal with the facts...

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

he recruited none other than the hater queen, DJ Supra, who apparently does wonders for Freeze in the bedroom. Together, they are on a spree to expose fakes, homosexuals and gang members. Welcome to ClubPlanet's wonderful message boards :)

Your right!!! they did expose at least one fake homo... YOU!!

Yes Ive read them all, message boards around the world are filled with drama. He attacked AM right, not you, you jumped in... HE IS A B-BOY!!! THEY ARE ALL ABOUT THE BATTLE... I THINK HE EVEN EXPLAINED THAT IN THOSE POSTS... BATTLES ARE SOME OF THE ROOTS OF HIP HOP... EVEN NOW YOU HEAR PEOPLE CALL EACH OTHER OUT IN SONGS, ITS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT WHO IS BEST CLAIMING THERE OWN, BEFORE ALL THE BULLSHIT BLING... RUN DMC - KING OF ROCK... KRS-1 SOUTH BRONX, JAY-Z VS. NAS, OUTOFTHEBOX VS FREEZE (HAHAHAHA) YOU CAN GO ON AND ON FOR DAYS.... ITS THE CULTURE!!! AIGHT, IM DEFINATELY DONE WITH YOU.... YOU ARE SUCH A WASTE OF TIME... IM GOING TO CHECK OUT SLIDE MYSELF TONIGHT, ILL LET YOU KNOW LATER HOW POPPIN IT WAS.

Talk about hypocrisy. You justify the battle and the debate, and then you call me a waste of time for partaking in the activity you defend. Further, you just did exactly what you criticize me for doing. Please get your position straight lol.

Talk about hypocrisy. You justify the battle and the debate, and then you call me a waste of time for partaking in the activity you defend. Further, you just did exactly what you criticize me for doing. Please get your position straight lol.

rah rah Rah Don't get upset everyone nose you a fool.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

Then to further his moronic tantrums, he recruited none other than the hater queen, DJ Supra, who apparently does wonders for Freeze in the bedroom. Together, they are on a spree to expose fakes, homosexuals and gang members. Welcome to ClubPlanet's wonderful message boards :)

I'm not a hater, I just don't like fakes. I have never said I hate you or him or her or whoever. If people are going to talk sh*t, they better step up or step away. Don't hind behind a screen name or talk behind people's back.

It's funny how your attitude is so vicious on the board and yet you couldn't front me in person. What happened this past friday, I didn't see you??