Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF was insane, song id

hard

SF last nite was th emost amazing nite i have had in the longest time. JP wa soff da fucking hook. Who sings that song "celebrate" he playe dit at liek 5am, if anyone can get a recording of last nite i will pay $$$$$$$$$ to recieve it. insane nite

Hi there! YES YES YES! I have to say the same thing. I had great time yesterday night. The music was sooooooo good!!! I guess that song what you mean si called "One more time" and it's by Daft Punk smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by tempkid:

Hey guys you forgot Tranza is one of the gods of this board. It's only a good night if he says so and the same goes with music.

After all he knows what good music is. I wish one day I can be so cool and know what real music is to bad I'm from Jersey.

oh yeah temp.. i forgot, people have different tastes and no one is allowed to have an opinion.. oh wait your from jersey.. your excused.. WTF

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

I had a great time last night and I thought JP was on point. But my night was ruined when I got to my car. My passenger window was smashed. They stole three cell phones my cd player and my book bag, which had all my notes for my finals this week. The girls I was with put their pocketbooks in my trunk (stupid move) with all their credit cards and everything else which was also stolen. Had to drive home in the rain with no passenger window. Then to top it all off when we finally get home one of the girls calls to cancel her credit cards to find out that a purchase of $575 was already made at Foot Locker. What a way to end a good night!

Originally posted by tempkid:

Hey guys you forgot Tranza is one of the gods of this board. It's only a good night if he says so and the same goes with music.

After all he knows what good music is. I wish one day I can be so cool and know what real music is to bad I'm from Jersey.

That's right cheeseball, and dont you ever forget it..

Originally posted by tranza:

That's right cheeseball, and dont you ever forget it..

lol

i agree with you doug that the music sucked last night, but every factoryhead said it was great. they are all blind by their god jp. how is it possible that jp is awesome every saturday? it isn't possible. djs have lives just like everyone. shit happens in their life that affects the way they play. i'm a dj, i know. and plus it wasn't packed like it usually is, and the crowd didn't APPEAR like they were into it. from a djs perspective, they get their energy (or at least i do) to play based on how the crowd is reacting on the dancefloor. if they're not into it after a while, neither are you. i could tell that he wasn't into it at all as i walked into the booth to get a song id which i will mention later on. you guys wanna talk about picotto being monotonous?? jp was the only fucking montony of the night. no variety in the music. just hard beats all night long....it sounded like one song after a while with a few breaks for things like one more time, and i wonder (which was a pleasant surprise after such a long time).

now for MY SONG ID!!!

Can anybody PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ID the FIRST song that was played during the stage performance at 5am?? It's a female vocal that goes "cause I always let you downnn, cause i always let you downnn, cause i always let you down". So HOT TO DEATH. I heard it last time I was there 3 weeks ago and I can't get it out of my head!!

------------------

Email-DJSuhel@aol.com

AIM - DJSuhel

Yes, I am factory head. Yes I love JP's music. NO I don't think he is a god... I don't think music is great every single Saturday. But I had great time in Factory because for me the music was great this time. I love trance and he played more trance than usually. I think crowd was very good, when he dropped that song One more time in like 9am, people were holding their hands.. it was very emotional. You could feel happines in the air.. So I had a great time. Oh btw I was completely sober..

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

Wow! What a night!!! I thought JP was AMAZING the whole night.. It seemed like a marathon to me (13 hours.. WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO) But DAAAAAMMMMNNNN he was good! A LOT of good tracks, new, old, hard, vocals, trance.. ALL OF IT. The crowd wasn't really the typical SF crowd but it was still very nice I thought.

Lucie I'm so glad that you came on THIS night. He did so well just for you LOL smile.gif Even played NOMAD!!! (I heard he played it last week too) but I haven't heard it the last 2-3 times I was there..

Originally posted by antm28:

I had a great time last night and I thought JP was on point. But my night was ruined when I got to my car. My passenger window was smashed. They stole three cell phones my cd player and my book bag, which had all my notes for my finals this week. The girls I was with put their pocketbooks in my trunk (stupid move) with all their credit cards and everything else which was also stolen. Had to drive home in the rain with no passenger window. Then to top it all off when we finally get home one of the girls calls to cancel her credit cards to find out that a purchase of $575 was already made at Foot Locker. What a way to end a good night!

Oh man that's horrible... What's up with all these ppl STEALING shit this weekend???

Originally posted by antm28:

You are not alone in this... We got in like at 2.30 and half an hour later my friend Rachel came to me and said that somebody stole her purse!! She put that on the floor and was dancing right next to it then it was just gone... She was so pissed off because there was a credic card and cell phone in it so not good start of the night...

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif