Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to the area tryin to get f'd up

missroxy

hey i just moved to LA and im wondering where are some good places to go out? im looking for something cool where you can hang out and not pay crazy amounts of money for good drinks. i like hip hop, (yeah yeah im sure im bout to get hated on),r&b, reggae that type of shit. any suggestions? also where the damn strip clubs at? which are the best? (girl dancers only) thanks guys.

hey i just moved to LA and im wondering where are some good places to go out? im looking for something cool where you can hang out and not pay crazy amounts of money for good drinks. i like hip hop, (yeah yeah im sure im bout to get hated on),r&b, reggae that type of shit. any suggestions? also where the damn strip clubs at? which are the best? (girl dancers only) thanks guys.

wzzzzup stranger. You people from NYC, Hawaii with those emails not yet confrimed going on 6 years lol jk

• 2 weeks later...

thanx guys. and i dont know why the hell my email is still not fing confirmed. i still get fing emails from club planet so what the f!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but anyways, i live in west LA. near culver city, i work in santa monica so anywhere around there is cool and yeah i have a car

thanx guys. and i dont know why the hell my email is still not fing confirmed. i still get fing emails from club planet so what the f!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but anyways, i live in west LA. near culver city, i work in santa monica so anywhere around there is cool and yeah i have a car

holy crap babe...that's right around where i live!! in fact i used to live in culver city right by culver center up until a month and a half ago, we've moved now to westchester though...so i guess santa monica is closest to you?

let's hang out one of these days...i can show you all the cool spots around santa monica and even hollywood and hermosa!! that would be super dope!! let's hang out then...pm me