Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any psy trancers on here

or is this site still full of guido house clubbers...

I love GOA. GOA is prob the reason I got in to the trance scene. Astral Projection, Hallucinogen, Infected Mushroom, Future sound of London and all the Distance to Goa. Went to Infected Mushroom. Been to GOA, India; had a blast in the Bamboo Forest Rave. Goa, psy trance is amazing.

wow, what are you guys doing on here???^ i wish i could check it out, but i work on li during the week, how awesome was simon on fri???i dunno, it was wayyy to crowed at spirit in the begining of the night, and it was too much hippy w/ all thos disco biscut kids..., im not down w/ the non electronic hippy, i don't get them, or there phish music,

theres a psy party at some place called 7 this fri, im gonna go see sasha at crobar though, i think 28th day is throwing..

and if anyones intrested, alex gray has a gallery that just opened in whats called the "cosm" its sorta part of spirit, its like 2 doors down and on the 4th floor, it is fucking amazing, when it opened thay had 9 hours of goa, when the pics are delveloped ill post em, its still open ,but i don't think they have goa playing up there now, but my homegirl told me they had some shit there called the gathering of the drums, some kind of spiritual chanting, dunno,

I love GOA. GOA is prob the reason I got in to the trance scene. Astral Projection, Hallucinogen, Infected Mushroom, Future sound of London and all the Distance to Goa. Went to Infected Mushroom. Been to GOA, India; had a blast in the Bamboo Forest Rave. Goa, psy trance is amazing.

goa!!!!!!!my friend met some girls from iseral at the tsunami party on fri, she was telling him, for like 500 american dollars you could live in goa like a "king" for a month and theres acid as far as the eye can see, we were like "omg, fuck the winter conferece, lets go to india!!!!!".....lol....

wow, what are you guys doing on here???^ i wish i could check it out, but i work on li during the week, how awesome was simon on fri???i dunno, it was wayyy to crowed at spirit in the begining of the night, and it was too much hippy w/ all thos disco biscut kids..., im not down w/ the non electronic hippy, i don't get them, or there phish music,

theres a psy party at some place called 7 this fri, im gonna go see sasha at crobar though, i think 28th day is throwing..

and if anyones intrested, alex gray has a gallery that just opened in whats called the "cosm" its sorta part of spirit, its like 2 doors down and on the 4th floor, it is fucking amazing, when it opened thay had 9 hours of goa, when the pics are delveloped ill post em, its still open ,but i don't think they have goa playing up there now, but my homegirl told me they had some shit there called the gathering of the drums, some kind of spiritual chanting, dunno,

Come check my party whenever you can...you'll love it...we've been @ it for almost a year @ this spot

hhmm, i think about over a year ago there used to be psy partys wed night at karma lounge.....are u guys the same ppl that threw them and just moved? if so then that party was def some of the much better smaller ones..

have u ever gone to the after hour spot at that girls huge ass loft in brooklyn?shes really really sweet...

hhmm, i think about over a year ago there used to be psy partys wed night at karma lounge.....are u guys the same ppl that threw them and just moved? if so then that party was def some of the much better smaller ones..

have u ever gone to the after hour spot at that girls huge ass loft in brooklyn?shes really really sweet...

Karma was promoted by Jeff....but we did play there once....same gang...Much better sound and DJ's

the big Loft is maybes KATA i think your talking about

friday was off the fucking wall, had an amazing time.

Definately. Wasn't expecting too much and it turned out I had a fucking blast. Especially after 5am when it started to clear out and there was plently of room. Aside from that fight between some asians, it was a great vibe.

Definately. Wasn't expecting too much and it turned out I had a fucking blast. Especially after 5am when it started to clear out and there was plently of room. Aside from that fight between some asians, it was a great vibe.

lol how come i NEVER see these asian fights go down. We left pretty early cuz the smoking was becoming unbearable but man it was great fucking time.

i want acid

i wanted some e ;op