Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any info on Beauty Bar?

kinetika

well I have only been there once, and that was when we did the AJ JEANS LAUNCH party there. From what i gathered from doing some RECON their, it seemed more like that underground alternative crowd, but also by speaking with some others.. it seems that they host to ALL WALKS OF LIFE there. Gay crowd, alternative crowd, Rock and live bands( i think)Funky crowd. They have a first friday of every month there which i heard is alot of fun.. Also break dancing and HIP HOP.

They even held runway fashion shows there.

Chris Gar-cia, DJ LOVE, and myself all spun house that night.. packed the place with 300people all night .. its not very big, but its cool. Drinks were cheap too.. (HELLO.. my name is Sien, and im an alcoholic)

come and check it yourself...this friday is the 702subculture calendar event. Every last friday of the month they host an event of underground hip-hop, funk, reggae, and drum n bass.

onelove-front.jpg

onelove-back.jpg

And also every FRIST friday, there's the First Friday afterparty, which is one of the better nights in Las Vegas. They place all kinds of music, 80's, funk, hiphop, anything but mainstream. They also open the back area, so it feels like one of those New York parties back in the day.