Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time for another Avalon thread ...

lalate

So true.. I think there has been enough talk about Avalon to last me about 3 years...

isn't there something else we can talk about ???? ? I"m dying to know...

too bad I don't have a computer anymore at work because I'm sure i could come up with some silly sh*t to make ya people laugh over!!!

Oh well... I enjoy my typewriter..

okay so now lets talk about the Santa Ana's like everyone else! :P

In customer service classes they always teach that more people will talk about a negative experience they had, than people that had a positive experience...So we are all venting about an issue/experience we know could be, and has been better. I have to admit though you guys always make me laugh/smile, and Weyes dahlin I Love to talk about events, music, and people I had a great time with. Gotta spread the good vibes too whenever they happen.:love::beer:

I"m so happy that I was away this weekend because i usually have the worse asthma when the weather is like this... woot woot..!!

Sancib.. i suggest taking a warm bath with a strong relaxing odor so you can breathe open your airways.. the steam will help..

that's what I just did..

bath's are so lovely!