Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For The Record........

obby

Out of all the message boards I am a member of, CP has to be my favorite. Although it may not be as musically related as some of the others I visit, it is definitely the first one I check when I want to distract myself from my daily work. Definitely some cool peeps on this board who can get my mind off of the daily routine.

For real though CP, has a vibe that the others lack. Just though I would show some love to the one board I visit on a daily basis.

OK I'm done!

Proceed!

OBBY

(I can only imagine how many people will turn this to a joke)

Ok then I'll start.

Are you drunk??

:biggrin:

PS

Can't wait for your breaks @ Flips.... Looking forward to hear it.

:shades2:

Not drunk bro. Been having some hectic days here at work and you peeps and CP has been a great help in getting my mind off of things here.

E Ya!

I'm looking forward to Flips as well. Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

With a thread title like that coming from Obby, I figured this was about vinyl. :)

lol...

Lately I'm bored with messageboards, not that they are boring, but I think maybe I've gotten my fill of it, for the most part. Funk, DigitalPhoenix, and Phillipio post some really funny shit I enjoy getting a chuckle out of now & again.

Funny, some of the most intelligent people around bring a lot of goofiness here and lighten things up. smart! ;)

The one thing I don't like when a few ppl on CP are mean to others for their own amusement.(I don't mean randomly, but ppl who do it often, like they get off on it). There's just no need for it.

With a thread title like that coming from Obby, I figured this was about vinyl. :)

:tongue:

I felt like showing some love.............and? Since you were hoping for vinyl info then here you go.

Belivers feat Chelonis R. Jones - You'll Never Change The World [Oxyd Records]

The original track, that has been in circulation since last Summer, has got some great feedback and now it has been licensed by Oxyd Records. This is definitely one of my favourite pieces from 2005: atmospheric and melodic, club and radio friendly with an important message to communicate. It wouldn’t surprise me if the vocal hook is actually mistaken for a sample and used again in a few years. The vocal version has been commissioned to the singer of the moment, Chelonis R Jones who has completed the piece to perfection. Already in the play-lists of the stronger DJ’s, Believers is definitely one of the Italian dance projects that is going down the best abroad. The official release is foreseen for the beginning of February 2006 with some important remixes by Dave Seaman and Oliver Koletzki which i have included for your audio pleasure!

You'll Never Change (The World) (Dave Seaman's Group Therapy Remix)

You'll Never Change (The World) (Oliver Koletzki Remix)

You'll Never Change (The World) (extended Mix)

You'll Never Change (The World) (Oliver Koletzki Instrumental Mix)

Enjoy,

OBBY

SOTU records....the gift that keeps on giving!

:clap2:

I'm just giving you some good info IMO and some sound samples. If you like the track then support your underground and buy the full versions at your favorite music shops.

:)