Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vegas clubs

limodriverlv

I have lived in Vegas for 10 years, and i remember when the beach, the shark club, and club rio were the only clubs. I have worked at two of them. The clubs here are getting to the point where they are so busy, that even i hadto wait in line at pure for 15 minutes, and tao 20, and jet 20. I would have to say that if i had waited in line, then paid to get in, and got the overpacked dance floor like all clubs are now, I would have been dissapointed. So now to the point. None of the top 15 clubs are bad, its called a namesake, just to say you partied there.

Here are my favs, not necessarily in order but damn close.

1. tao

2. Pure

3.Tryst

4.Body English

5.Plush

6.Jet

7.Foundation [if you can get in]

8.Empire Ballroom

9.Opm

10. ra

After hours

1. drais

2. Seamless

But you also need to know i dont party like i used to 6 nights a week. Plus i go where its easiest for me to get in, and bring people.

Best Lounges

1. Mix

2. voodoo

3.Teatro

Dealing with rain, studio 54,ghost bar are all a pain, at least to me.

Now everyone wants to know strip clubs

Topless

1. Scores/jaquars

2. Seamless

3. Spearmint Rhino

4. Sapphire [while its still open]

5. Treasures [A great place to have dinner with a beautiful lady, great restaurant

Nude

1. Sheris

Like i said everyone has there places they like to go. My wife and i are in our early 30's so going to a club and its like a mosh pit, isnt as exciting to me. If you like to get grabbed and grab ,then its cool, lol

i think that when these hotels are being drawn they are totally clueless on how they are going to put a 44 ft long cadillac escalade thru their drive. And yes the hotel drive is the most moronic thing ever built in vegas. If there is a taxi or another limo in the way, your stuck