• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pshht..

scratch that, Boston is aired next week. :ghey:

Where is my dunce hat?

i was watching TV last night and was flipping around and heard it was in North Carolina, and i was like .. did your friend drive all the way down there?

Lola, I'm with you on that one. I cannot watch the whole show from beginning to end.. once the auditions are over I could care less about watching them week to week.

unlesss... of course, my friend is on the final rounds lol

Would you already know if she moved on if she was your friend? The filming of the boston auditions were August 31st ... i personally am all about scooping the ole eyeballs out before watching this also ... but umm .. dont they pick you to go to the finals first ... then you have to vote? So .. ummmmm ... whats the deal?

i was watching TV last night and was flipping around and heard it was in North Carolina, and i was like .. did your friend drive all the way down there?

Would you already know if she moved on if she was your friend? The filming of the boston auditions were August 31st ... i personally am all about scooping the ole eyeballs out before watching this also ... but umm .. dont they pick you to go to the finals first ... then you have to vote? So .. ummmmm ... whats the deal?

of course I know..

She auditioned back in like early November and its just being aired now.

put it this way.. I wouldn't be making a post now to look out for her if she didnt advance past the first round ;)

That shit was fuuuuuny!!

Especially when she mentioned how Paula offered her "bubbly water" from her cup! LOL

Bwhahaahaah

I wouldnt drink from that bitch cup

she can drink from mine

If we walk down the street everyone would look at me

and say who the hell is she

That shit was fuuuuuny!!

Especially when she mentioned how Paula offered her "bubbly water" from her cup! LOL

paula actually called it "bubbly water," so that's the one ridiculous thing you can't pin on that wackjob :worry: !

one way you can always tell that a candidate won't be able to sing is if s/he comes in and says, "my mom/boyfriend/girlfriend/friends/hometown all tell me that i can sing real good." :shake:

seriously, though, how can a mother do that to her child? some of the kids who try out who suck ARE serious and really DO think they are good, due mostly to the fact that important people in their lives tell them they're good. if i had a child who couldn't sing, i would be honest and not let him/her embarrass him/herself on nationwide television, because i know that that would hurt much more than me telling him/her the truth.

Did you catch last night when Simon walked off? What a baby!

I saw it.

I was saying that this season I am enjoying a little bit more because Paula and Randy dont constantly look to Simon to see what he thinks first and it looks almost like they are making their OWN decisions..

its not the "SIMON" show anymore.. and I really like that.

I dont think he did which is why he walked off.

He's an idiot

i've noticed two other new things about simon this go round, too:

1) he's kept his mouth shut more often with the people who really suck, figuring that they'll hear it from other people eventually and they don't need to be crushed by him

2) he's said "yes" to some people who suck hardcore

but why did he say "no" to that asian chick with the purple extensions who sang "sweet love" by anita baker? her outfit and her hair were a little fugly, but her voice was on point.

i've noticed two other new things about simon this go round, too:

1) he's kept his mouth shut more often with the people who really suck, figuring that they'll hear it from other people eventually and they don't need to be crushed by him

2) he's said "yes" to some people who suck hardcore

but why did he say "no" to that asian chick with the purple extensions who sang "sweet love" by anita baker? her outfit and her hair were a little fugly, but her voice was on point.

1.) I dont remember any other year him saying APPALLING so much. I think he's very very harsh on some, and lighter on others. mostly depending on his mood. but I think sometimes he drags it out too much.

2.) i think he was saying 'yes' to the ones that sucked to spit paula and randy.. i noticed that also

AND HOLY SHIT... HOW did he say no to the Asian girl. In my opinion she had it all... the funky look, she was very pretty and could sing her ass off.

stange

I think Paula and Randy were really getting on his nerves everytime they asked if he was having a bad day. lol

I hate when someone else insists I am having a bad day.

isn't that the worst?

it almost makes me much more aggravated..

i could be in a great mood just have a serious face and then someone will ask me and i get all nooooooooo im fine shutup

then i get the RELAX

then it's war