Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nightclubs in brooklyn ny?

Please don't forget Legacy! But its 23 for girls anf 25 for guys

Enigma use to be 18+ but that was a while ago

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

don't waste your time on any of the club is Bayridge....... but the lounges are even better then the ones inthe CITY.... okay maybe not.. but they are great esp... H2O is awesome... the blue zoo lounge and Delias are my favorite picks... go along 3rd ave... blue zoo is always packed with the prettiest in bayridge,, and if you want bar/lounge/resturant then go to Sam's lounge.. if you want to be a hustler go the the Saltydog.. great place to pick up easy chicks... this is all comig from a girl I am a girl and I know BAYRIDGE like the back of my hand trust me!

Love always, Sinem!!!!!!!!!

------------------

mouse.gif

Originally posted by breakbeatz2:

No such thing..... sorry

Closest thing you'll get are some places in Bay Ridge around 4 and 3 avenue (betw. 90 and 105 streets) Some decent lounges there.

Oh, and there's Gazeebo and CLub Rio (ahem ahem) if you would call those clubs...

Dima

RIO, uuggghhhh!!!! *twitching* EVIL FLASHBACKS!! those horrible memories aren't FULLY REPRESSED!!!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by vindiesel:

there's a new club in sheapshead bay that opened up called Heaven , i think its 18 to get in but its like a 100% russian. cwm23.gif

WHERE ON THE BAY? Are you for real?

You have any more information on this?

Is this a newly built club or are they just turning Colessium into "Heaven"?

Cause before that it was Purple Lounge and before that NightFlight.

WTF? is goin' on.

there's a new club in sheapshead bay that opened up called Heaven , i think its 18 to get in but its like a 100% russian. cwm23.gif

you dont want the crazy drunken russians to jump on you huh?! mad.gif ... cwm26.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

hung1.jpg

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

And whats wrong with Russians? I love Russians (of course I am Russian). But you couldn't DRAG me to the Bay. The high school memories are too awful. I can just remember, crusin da bay on a nice summer night. The only way to fit in with those kids was to own every Versace and D & G shirt from Century 21. Its amazing, those kids blew ALL their money on that stuff. I just took things out of my aunts closet (REAL Versace and D & G, from their stores). I would not recomend to go to a club with kids like that. You will be a black swan.

------------------

AnnaBanana

first of all , colisium and purple lounge are two different venues(both are closed now any way i think). Heaven is now in the same spot as the old Russian restaurant called paradise was(on emmons ave. across the street from roll n roaster). Its been totally renovated though. There is nothing wrong with russians ( i am of russian descent myself) but i just want to warn people before they go there so that they are not surprised of the scene. cwm23.gif

There is actually a good club/lounge in Park slope called Halcyon. Its free and they have some really good nights there, check it out!

Also if you're into jazzy music and people with major style there is the Galapagos in Williamsburg...its where all the glamourous yet down to earth people hide when it gets dark!! They have really tall glasses of great brewed beer!!

Originally posted by umassclubberny:

And whats wrong with Russians? I love Russians (of course I am Russian). But you couldn't DRAG me to the Bay. The high school memories are too awful. I can just remember, crusin da bay on a nice summer night. The only way to fit in with those kids was to own every Versace and D & G shirt from Century 21. Its amazing, those kids blew ALL their money on that stuff. I just took things out of my aunts closet (REAL Versace and D & G, from their stores). I would not recomend to go to a club with kids like that. You will be a black swan.

100% true. Funny coz I always say the same thing! Must be true then smile.gif I actually went to Colliseum one time and it was SO funny coz all these kids were trying to be SOOOOO cool!!! And failing miserably.. There were some really cool peeps of course but it's definitely not my crowd at all.. Of course I love my Russians but some are just totally clueless..

Actually, Virgo 64 is not that bad( I know the music on fridays can be) on thursday. Some of the board members have come down to hang. Although the music is mostly hip hop, there is some cool house vibes throughout the night! The crowd is older and well dressed! Some hotties, both boys and girls.

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Actually, Virgo 64 is not that bad( I know the music on fridays can be) on thursday. Some of the board members have come down to hang. Although the music is mostly hip hop, there is some cool house vibes throughout the night! The crowd is older and well dressed! Some hotties, both boys and girls.

Yes! I liked that place (I usually HATE lounges!), but that one was very cozy and a LOT of good looking ppl there! The music was def not my cup of tea but I still had a great time drowning in champagne smile.gif Thanx again hun!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Yes! I liked that place (I usually HATE lounges!), but that one was very cozy and a LOT of good looking ppl there! The music was def not my cup of tea but I still had a great time drowning in champagne smile.gif Thanx again hun!

Any time! but you can't drown in champagne when you can swim like a FISH!!!!! get it... FISH!!!!!!

cwm17.gif

Originally posted by djmundy:

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Any time! but you can't drown in champagne when you can swim like a FISH!!!!! get it... FISH!!!!!!

cwm17.gif

Hehehe.. You're too cute smile.gif